AT&T Store Bartow Bartow
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
1030 North Broadway
Building A Suite 400
, FL 33830
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Bartow
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Bartow?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bartow Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 30, 20205 out of 5I am writing to compliment this store and especially employee Nick James. In March I had purchased a hot spot box from Winter Haven Store to enable me to work full time at home. I work for a large company and it's important to have reliable service and living in Rural part of Lake Wales where there is no cable service. So when I tried to sign in for work yesterday at 1pm my box was not working. I panicked and called the Winter Haven store and they said bring it over and they would see if they could help. I stood outside in the 100 degree heat and waited, because of Covid wasn't able to go in. This process took about 2 hours and all I was able to get out of the employee was the red light is on, after begging her to at least plug it in and see if the green lights go on for the internet service. If they did then I would just know it was my service that day and not my device. She gave me excuses why they couldn't help me and that I would need to call the support desk. So I left and tried calling the support desk, 3 times - first time guy was competent however since I was driving I needed to call back when he could troubleshoot my device. Next agent , frankly was useless wasted my time and then said she would call back, although she tried I suppose from whatever country she was calling from wouldn't connect. I called the third time told the agent right off that I had figured out myself from my manual that it is probably the sim card. He advised he could send me one which could take a few days and I could pick one up at a store. So right off I knew I was not going back to WH store, called Haines City twice no answer.These 2 stores were open until 8. I called Bartow even though they were only open until 7 and it was now 6:20. Nick was very nice and said yes he could help if I could be there by 7. I told him my GPS said I could be there by 650, he said okay then drive safe. So I got there 650, Nick had my box fixed in 5 minutes. I was so impressed . Thank you Nick for saving my job, you did the work that IT support couldn't do and the store I purchased the product didn't care to do. You are an awesome employee and I know from talking with your manager today, he is glad to have you! ATT has a great asset with workers like yourself. Bartow is my store of choice for Att, no matter how far it is. Debbie
- December 9, 20191 out of 5Poor customer service. There is only one person working every time I go in there just to pay a bill and cannot because they are with someone people are always walking out. They need something in there so at least they can pay the bill like Verizon has
- October 18, 20195 out of 5I was in the the At&T store in Bartow, Fl. this afternoon and worked with Dietrich. He was very nice and very helpful. He was very honest in ways to help us. Chad who was there before cost us 450.00 dollars with our transfer from Verizon that we had to pay out of pocket. We were ready to drop At&T before we talked to Dietrich.
- March 12, 20195 out of 5I had a problem .i was paying each month for AT&T to just use when my internet goes out or when I’m in the car. And could never get it to work. The tec found I had a faulty SIM card and replace it with a new one. Now I’m back with AT&T.
- January 7, 20195 out of 5We had a great experience picking up two new phones! The store manager was knowledgeable and helpful in getting us exactly what we needed! Very pleased.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.