AT&T Store Winter Park Winter Park
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
✓ Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
✓ We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
✓ We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
✓ Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Winter Park Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 12, 20205 out of 5Hi - I just had to write in and say how amazing Zoey at the Winter Park, FL AT&T location was today. I got my phone upgraded, phone plan adjusted and signed up for AT&T TV! She made the process so SMOOTH and was truly a gem. I am so appreciative that she worked so hard to make my process so easy and enjoyable. I just want her to get the recognition she deserves :)Response from AT&TJune 14, 2020Hello Brianna T
We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates and we are glad Zoey provided you with the service you deserve. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 8, 20201 out of 5Worst Customer Service provide by store manager...Loyal ATT customer for over 10 years (Wireless, Uverse, DirecTV) and have NEVER had a negative experience. My wife and I have upgraded her phone and updated our plan after visiting the store and being helped by Meghan. We've now been waiting for the store manager to contact us for over 3 weeks now in regards to billing adjustments that needed to be approved by him. Have visited/called the store numerous (10+) that all the employees know our issue. Apparently Brandon is too busy to deal with us. Pick another store.Response from AT&TJune 9, 2020Hello Ray, M. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 7, 20201 out of 5Store manager Brandon has provided the worst customer service possible. Family has been with ATT/Directv for over a decade and have never had any issues until this last month. Still have not had an issue resolved after close to a month and are at a complete loss. Completed frustrated.Response from AT&TJune 9, 2020Hello Ray,
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- February 6, 20205 out of 5Brandon was able to not only get my phone fixed,but faster and than 2 other locations I visited. I will not hesitate to go back if the need arises. Great job!!Response from AT&TFebruary 10, 2020Hello Cathy C Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 27, 20192 out of 5Too cold!!! Every time I visit this store it’s like an ice box!!! The employees all wear sweaters and admit that they are cold, but state the temperature is controlled by corporate?? This is florida and you go in with a t-shirt and jeans and end up needing a parka!