AT&T Store Winter Park Winter Park
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Winter Park
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Winter Park?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Winter Park Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 24, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. I called the store ahead of time to see if I could exchange your phone that we had gotten in the mail and I was told yes. Then I was told that they could not possibly help me and just basically scooted us out of this store. The manager would not even come out and talk to us in person. There’s no reason to have a store if you have to do everything yourselves. We have nine lines and I will go anywhere but here again!Response from AT&TOctober 12, 2020Hello Jennifer J
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- June 12, 20205 out of 5Hi - I just had to write in and say how amazing Zoey at the Winter Park, FL AT&T location was today. I got my phone upgraded, phone plan adjusted and signed up for AT&T TV! She made the process so SMOOTH and was truly a gem. I am so appreciative that she worked so hard to make my process so easy and enjoyable. I just want her to get the recognition she deserves :)Response from AT&TJune 14, 2020Hello Brianna T
We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates and we are glad Zoey provided you with the service you deserve. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 8, 20201 out of 5Worst Customer Service provide by store manager...Loyal ATT customer for over 10 years (Wireless, Uverse, DirecTV) and have NEVER had a negative experience. My wife and I have upgraded her phone and updated our plan after visiting the store and being helped by Meghan. We've now been waiting for the store manager to contact us for over 3 weeks now in regards to billing adjustments that needed to be approved by him. Have visited/called the store numerous (10+) that all the employees know our issue. Apparently Brandon is too busy to deal with us. Pick another store.Response from AT&TJune 9, 2020Hello Ray, M. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 7, 20201 out of 5Store manager Brandon has provided the worst customer service possible. Family has been with ATT/Directv for over a decade and have never had any issues until this last month. Still have not had an issue resolved after close to a month and are at a complete loss. Completed frustrated.Response from AT&TJune 9, 2020Hello Ray,
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- February 6, 20205 out of 5Brandon was able to not only get my phone fixed,but faster and than 2 other locations I visited. I will not hesitate to go back if the need arises. Great job!!Response from AT&TFebruary 10, 2020Hello Cathy C Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.