AT&T Store Alpharetta Avalon
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Alpharetta
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Alpharetta?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Alpharetta Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 21, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service, even through undesirable situations. I came into the store, for an exchange, and found myself utterly unprepared. The manager, Tany, underwent a long (and presumably tedious process) to do this exchange for me, and I wasn’t even prepared when it came time to complete it. Thankfully for me, I was dealing with someone who had all the characteristics of a great manager; patient, efficient, knowledgeable, and quick. She was patient in waiting for me to return home and gather my missing information, efficient in her “plan b” due to my insufficient preparedness, knowledgeable in her ability to answer my MANY questions, and quick in her task of filling out the paper work and completing the process. I would definitely recommend patronizing this location and, if possible, asking for Tany.Response from AT&TNovember 28, 2020Hello Isaiah D,
Thank you for reaching out, it was a pleasure assisting you. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 19, 20205 out of 5Amy and Aldo was great very professional and was very patient and very knowledgeable. Amy and Aldo is a great asset to your organization.Response from AT&TNovember 28, 2020Hi Robert W,
Thank you for your review.
- October 15, 20205 out of 5The manager Tany took great care of us. Thank youResponse from AT&TOctober 16, 2020Hello Chad H, Thank you for reaching out, it was a pleasure working with you. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- October 15, 20205 out of 5I was a Verizon customer for over 15 years. Every time I had to replace my phone with Verizon it was torture. There was NEVER a deal for me & what was so frustrating is Verizon treats new customers so much better than their loyal customers.
When I would purchase new phones none of the data ever transferred over. In fact there were a few times my phone was not set up correctly & it would not work at all. There was a glitch once that was an anomaly for Verizon. It took them days to fix it. When I went back to the store twice to get the salesman to help me, he basically said, too bad. The store manager had to step in to diffuse the situation. It took them forever to find it. When they did they apologized profusely for how I was treated. It was not a pleasant experience and the technical person helping me apologized for how I was treated over a situation that was their mistake.
I recently tried again to purchase new phones and I couldn’t get in touch with anyone from Verizon except through a virtual chat where they sent me on a goose chase for three days. I wanted to talk to someone but they wouldn’t pick up the phone to help me & I had to make an appointment to go into the store. I wasted several days trying to get a phone through a chat. At one point i asked them to pick up the phone to talk me. They refused. I finally decided I had enough and decided to try AT&T.
The people at this AT&T store are top notch! They were very patient with me and they spent a lot of time helping me get the best plan and deal for me and my company. Darrell is one of the sales agents who was very knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately I can’t remember the nice young lady who was also helpful. We ran into a glitch & the store manager went beyond the call of duty to make sure that I was heard, had the right phones set up correctly with a plan that was perfect. She kept in touch with me constantly through text to let me know every step they were going through to get me easily transferred. She made sure the employees at the store knew what to do when I came back in, and she checked up on me several times throughout the process. I haven’t had a company give me that kind of attention in years. Whoever hired and trained the employees at this store did an amazing job and I was thoroughly impressed. I highly recommend making the switch if you are looking for a company with great pricing and great customer service. Make the change, you won’t be disappointed!Response from AT&TOctober 16, 2020Hi Kay,
It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for reaching out, your experience in our store matters to us. We strive everyday to ensure we service our customers with top notch customer service.
- July 8, 20205 out of 5I had never received such great service until I went to this store. Veronica took time to show me the iPhones, talk about prices and answer some questions about my account. She is also bilingual so that helped me a lot since my mother only speaks spanish and is a hard to please customer.Response from AT&TJuly 9, 2020Hello Antonio V. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Hope to see you again soon and that you received a proper welcome!