AT&T Store Atlanta Madison Yards
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Atlanta
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Atlanta?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Atlanta Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 24, 20205 out of 5The customer service at the Madison Yard AT&T store on Memorial Drive is AMAZING! Tiffany Morgan and Bryan provided exceptional customer service with a smile.They are courteous, professional, patient and extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend this location! You are in very capable hands with Tiffany and Bryan at your service.Response from AT&TJuly 24, 2020Hello Chanell. We know that first impressions are very important. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 23, 20205 out of 5Tiffany was absolutely amazing. She helped me on everything I needed to upgrade my phone and lower my monthly payment. She also practiced great Covid-19 protocols and ensured we are safe and clean all around. She is also very nice and lovely. Thank you Tiffany!Response from AT&TJuly 24, 2020Hi Mona. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 16, 20201 out of 5I called to verify they had AirPod pros in stock before driving to the store. Once I was told they were in stock, I let the manager know I would be there in 15 minutes, he said “they would be there waiting “. When I arrived 8 minutes later the associate informed me they just let the last set walk out the door and tried selling me a set of original air pods. I understand selling out, but to have a customer drive to the store after telling them they would be waiting. That’s poor customer relations and shows a lack of integrity.Response from AT&TJuly 20, 2020Mr. Scott I apologize for the inconvenience This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- July 2, 20205 out of 5My experience at this AT&T location was a great one. Tiffany was very knowledgeable and was able to help my husband and I find a plan that best fit our family. We have been customers of AT&T before the merge with Cingular. We were very pleased with the outcome and will continue to do business with this store.Response from AT&TJuly 4, 2020Hello Turquoise B. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 26, 20205 out of 5Great