AT&T Store Atlanta Madison Yards
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Atlanta
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Atlanta?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Atlanta Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 26, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service. Very patient and listen to my needs. Addressed all of my needs quickly and professionally. Catina is an excellent asset to your companyResponse from AT&TSeptember 28, 2020Hi Adriane. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- September 9, 20205 out of 5Catina was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful! I recommend this store to everyone. The manager was helpful as well. You can see their smiles through the mask.Response from AT&TSeptember 10, 2020Hello Felicia. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!.
- September 6, 20205 out of 5The customer service I received from this location was amazing! I recommend this location to everyone you can see their smiles through the masks.Response from AT&TSeptember 6, 2020Hi Barnard. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- September 4, 20205 out of 5I went into the store for a car charger. It was very busy but I was immediately acknowledged with a friendly welcome to AT&T someone will be with you on a moment! Love the energy in the store and the customer serviceResponse from AT&TSeptember 4, 2020Hi Louis K. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- September 4, 20201 out of 5Came into the store to setup new services with ATT prepaid. I was told that the brand new the device that I ordered from apple was defective; and I was given misinformation about not being about to keep my existing phone number. I've activated services with ATT and still have yet to use my service all because of misinformation. The sales consultant was Kiana Collins.Response from AT&TSeptember 4, 2020Hi Tiffany. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.