AT&T Store Arlington Heights Arlington Heights
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Arlington Heights
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Arlington Heights?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Arlington Heights Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 13, 20201 out of 51) Don't try calling. Nobody answers. Called another store, they picked up instantly.
2) They used to have about 10 employees, now down to 2-3 and NEED an appointment. Others stores, walk right in.Response from AT&TJuly 14, 2020Hello Adam Z., We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future.
- May 29, 20201 out of 5Terrible experience. They mistreat prepaid customers - unable to assist when I am trying to set up a line for my elderly father during a pandemic. I've spent 4 hours on hold today & an in-person agent basically told me he couldn't help. Exceptions should be made. I wish I could give zero stars. Thank you!Response from AT&TMay 29, 2020Hello Jason K, Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- May 22, 20205 out of 5Michael was my sales consultant and he was excellent. Paid attention to my needs, resolved my billing problem and made me a very happy customer
- March 27, 20201 out of 5In home Experts used outdated switcher promo that has expired as of July 2019. And our services just started 02/21/20. And its costing us over 957.19 to sprint due for the selling of the phone to ATT. We would like to reach out to there District Manager to see what can be done to fix this ordeal. The Account is under my wifes name Jessica S, as she has Epileptic Seizures
- March 14, 20205 out of 5My wife and I recently switched to AT&T, having purchased new iPhone 11’s from Sean who operates via in home sales, based from the Arlington Hts. store. Both Sean and his supervisor, Gracie, whom we also met, are fantastic! At the store, we met with Chris, and the store manager, Paul, to purchase some accessories for our new phones. They are two first class gentlemen; both focused on customer satisfaction. I’m always leery when changing technology and providers; but the AT&T Arlington Hts. Team made it smooth sailing!