AT&T Store Auburn Auburn Indiana
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Auburn
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Auburn?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Auburn Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 2, 20201 out of 5Today I went to At&t in Auburn to ask for some help to transfer data from our old phone to an iPhone. The person who waited on me said there was nothing he could do to transfer the data. Why have a contract with someone if they can't give some help when you need it.
- September 9, 20201 out of 5Tomorrow I will be switching my local businesses plan to another company based on the lack of help I received from Clayton and the lack of customer service from the company as a whole. My employee had a phone stolen and 3 days later I still can’t get a replacement because of the incorrect information provided to the insurance company by AT & T. You go to the store for help and there is none to be found. It’s just not their problem. I spend thousands of dollars a year for our business plan each year and it is not valued at all. I received more help from employees at the Kendallville store than in Auburn.Response from AT&TSeptember 10, 2020Hi Tracy S.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. If you'd like to come in we can help as much as possible with your Asurion issues. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!.
- July 18, 20205 out of 5Amanda and Clayton were friendly, professional, efficient and took care of the issue I was having right away. They were excellent. I was extremely happy.Response from AT&TJuly 21, 2020Hi Donna! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. It was a pleasure servicing you! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 9, 20195 out of 5Bryan was extremely helpful, funny and very patient. I would highly recommend this store if you need anything.
- March 22, 20191 out of 5Went into the store on a Friday at 3:20pm, there were two employees in the store both occupied with other customers. When I walked in no one acknowledged that I had walked in, no someone will be right with you or anything. I proceeded to wait at the counter for 5 minutes before sitting at a ottoman near the counter. A employee for Samsung acknowledged me and apologized. It took 25 minutes for an employee to come help me. I needed to file an insurance claim, he referred me to the asserion website. I asked him if he could just verify that I was indeed insured and he more or less just rushed me out the door even though the lobby was empty. I got home and called asserion to which they said I needed to contact att and my line was uninsured (complicated issue my line should’ve been insured but a mix up occured when we got the phones and things got fixed, would’ve been nice to fix IN PERSON). anywho the customer service in this store sucks and I will drive out of my way to not have to go in there again.