AT&T Store Gambrills Village at Waugh Chapel
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gambrills Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 16, 20201 out of 5Thankfully Jamie was fired as this isn’t the first bad review he’s received, but he screwed up my moms cable and phone bill to the point that DirecTv is refusing to fix it. He said HBO was included, it wasn’t. He said the plan was $49.99, it wasn’t. He said they had to open a new account in my dads name as he’s a veteran to get specific discounts, they didn’t need too. DirecTv started charging them for 2 accounts and equipment they had turned into the technician. Multiple calls every month and they STILL will not fix her bill. If this is how you treat veterans and customers, you shouldn’t be in business anymore. It’s disgusting.Response from AT&TMay 18, 2020Hello Amanda- We apologize that you had a negative experience at our Crofton location. We would like the opportunity to speak with you so we can address your concerns. Please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and will we reach out to you directly.
- April 28, 20201 out of 5If I could give 0 stars I would. We decided to switch our phone companies from Verizon to ATT because the sales person told us we qualified for a promotion in which we'd get two new iphone 11 pros for $300 each in exchange for our two iphone 7s. Everything went well until we received our bill and noticed there were no credits applied. According to customer service the store processed our trade in improperly. Since then, we have been in touch with so many people I have a headache. It's been over a month and the issue is still not resolved. I have never experienced such awful service in my life.Response from AT&TApril 29, 2020Hi Shari- We apologize that you are having this issue. We would like to opportunity to speak with you so we can help address your concerns. Please send us your contact information to email@example.com and a member of our leadership team will reach out to you directly.
- January 29, 20205 out of 5Amber and Issac are wonderful.They solved several problems for me expeditiously. You are lucky to have them.Response from AT&TJanuary 31, 2020Thank you very much for such a great review, Dorothea! We always strive to provide our guests with a 5-star experience, so we are happy to see that reflected on your last visit with Amber and Issac. We look forward to seeing you again!
- November 19, 20191 out of 5Jamie gave us misinformation resulting in us being overcharged and having to pay for a line that is not attached to any phone in our household. He is fast talking and dishonest. I will not be coming back to this store any more.Response from AT&TNovember 20, 2019Hi Valerie. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and apologize that you did not have a satisfactory visit. Your experience at our store means a lot to us, so we would love the opportunity to speak with you further to address your concerns. Please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our leadership team will be in touch directly. Thank you!
- July 2, 20191 out of 5