AT&T Store Owings Mills Owings Mills
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Owings Mills
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Owings Mills?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Owings Mills Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 28, 20201 out of 5Worst Customer service.
Lied to me about the packages and I ended up paying full price on everything. I will suggest you all to please make sure that whatever they suggest/recommend, you get right there and then. All promises they will make for future are lies and frauds.Response from AT&TDecember 29, 2020Hello! We appreciate you leaving us an honest review with feedback about your recent visit. We apologize that you had an unsatisfactory experience and would like the opportunity to speak with you further to address the issues you mentioned. Please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our leadership team will contact you directly. Thank you!
- December 27, 20205 out of 5I took my son to get a new phone on Christmas Eve, I didn’t expect it to be busy....but it was. Both employees where very busy but greeted everyone that came in. This was the second time I’ve gotten a phone at this location, both times we had the pleasure of working with Jah. She is amazing and we will continue to go the this location to deal with her.Response from AT&TDecember 31, 2020Hi Star! Thank you for your review and feedback. We are so glad to hear that you've had two great experiences with Jah. We look forward to seeing you again!
- November 6, 20201 out of 5I am extremely disappointed with the service. The servicing clerk had me waiting for 30 minutes to tell me that she could not help me because she wanted to go home because it was close closing.Response from AT&TNovember 9, 2020Hello! We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the service you received at our store. This is certainly not the experience you wanted you to have and would love the opportunity to speak with you further to address this issue. Please feel free to send your contact information to email@example.com and a member of our leadership team will contact you directly. Thank you!
- July 30, 20202 out of 5Extremely Disappointing Experience: I went into the store on Wed., 7/29/20 for information re: upgrading my phone. The on staff team leader was assisting a customer as was the sales representative there with her. I waited patiently for assistance. When the team leader finished with the one customer, she came over to assist me. She logged me in on her tablet so that I would be next in line for service. Shortly afterwards a gentleman came in, took a seat and awaited service. The team leader, shortly afterwards, took the gentleman's name and logged him into the "waiting list queue". He then immediately shared with the team leader the problem he was having with his phone. She immediately began to assist him. I said nothing, but continued to wait patiently. She took the phone, tried to fix the problem herself unsuccessfully, and then had to make a phone call to further assist him; and subsequently informed him that someone ( I assume a tech.) would be getting back to him later to help him.
Following that transaction, she came over to me and began explaining that the sales representative would be with me shortly...mind you that the rep was waiting on what appeared to be a mother and her young adult son, who was receiving a new phone... and the rep was attentively helping them.
I asked the team leader if she could help me and she said that she could not as "she wasn't supposed to be there", which I found disturbing and frustrating since I watched her provide great customer service to someone who came in after me.
I then shared sentiments of receiving "poor customer service" and that I was in the customer service provision business myself...and her actions and responses were not signs of good customer service.
She continued with giving me some story, I don't recall exactly, about the sales rep was the only person allowed to help me in the upgrade discussion. She then left the room and went into the back.
Soon thereafter, temporarily breaking away from the mother and son's phone deal, the sales rep having overheard my civil discussion with the team leader asked me if I needed information re: upgrading. I said yes, but that I was disappointed as to the treatment I was receiving at that store and inquired about the address of the nearest AT & T store, which she gave me. I then asked for the name and phone number of the Regional Manager. She gave me the name, but claimed not to know the phone number. She also provided me a business card for the Team Leader (indicating that she was off the clock), which was no excuse in my opinion for giving me the "brush-off" as a longtime AT&T customer (since the 1990's).
I left the store, went to the other AT&T location in Pikesville, Md. and received the information I needed.
Having the business card in hand, I do know the team leader's name, but have elected not to reference it in my complaint here. You can check your employee records of attendance for that day.
Recommendation: Please provide additional training to your team leader and let this be nothing more than a "lesson learned". Nobody is perfect, but knowledge is power. Please give your staff the tools to recognize when they are making mistakes, when both on and off the clock. Thank you.Response from AT&TJuly 30, 2020Hi Julian. Thank you for taking the time to leave us honest feedback about your experience at our Owings Mills location. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and apologize that this is the type of visit you had. Your experience at our store means a lot to us, so we would love the opportunity to speak with you further to address your concerns. Please feel free to send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our leadership team will be in touch directly. Thank you!
- July 1, 20205 out of 5I met with Jah and she's the most amazing person in the world. I'd come back to this store a million times to experience that customer service again.Response from AT&TJuly 16, 2020Hi – thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback about Jah and are so glad to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again!