AT&T Store Traverse City Traverse City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Traverse City
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Traverse City?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Traverse City Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 22, 20201 out of 5Terrible service, male clerk was very rude, offered zero help on a warranty claim, other than directing me to a number and web site which you get no response from. Or his other suggested option, pay off phone and upgrade. What ever happened to customer service! You won’t get it here! My rating on this store is -5Response from AT&TAugust 24, 2020Hello, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 23, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience. Rude clerk. Services not explained. Limited options.Response from AT&TJuly 24, 2020Hello Cheri L, we certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Your experience in our store matters to us. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience.
- July 7, 20201 out of 5Worst Customer Service Ever. I changed to ATT in another city and had my sons phone shipped to him in Traverse City. My son(who has autism) went to this store for assistance and the staff refused to help him change his phone over. even after he got me on the phone they refused, I overheard how rude they were to him. Evidently all they care about is selling new phones. Go to any store but this oneResponse from AT&TJuly 8, 2020Hello Dale, serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. However, we at AT&T take account security very seriously. We will be happy to assist you at the store level when proper authorization by the account holder has been completed. Please reach out to me with any questions, thank you.
- February 26, 20205 out of 5Krissy was extremely helpful getting us set up with a new line for our family plan. She was knowledgeable about current promos and eventually helped us change plans to save money. We’ve shopped here before because of the convenient location but never been very satisfied with the staff. Until now!Response from AT&TFebruary 27, 2020Hi Stephanie! We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 24, 20205 out of 5Alex was very personable and helpful and treated this less than “tech savvy“ over 50 adult with the utmost respect and kindness. I appreciate that very much. I was there for a specific service on my phone and he very professionally provided it. Thank you, Alex. Many “young” people in that line of business could take a lesson from him.
Chaning was also there that evening and was kind and courteous as well. Kudos to both of themResponse from AT&TFebruary 25, 2020Hi Jennie! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for the review and hope to see you again soon!