AT&T Store Traverse City Traverse City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
427 S Union
, MI 49684
We are located next to Blue Tractor, on the corner of 8th and Union St.
Tell us where you work! Visit us to see if you qualify for GREAT SAVINGS on our BEST UNLIMITED PLAN on AMERICA’S BEST NETWORK!
Best Network based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Your revolutionary Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G deserves the Best Network*. Best Network based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
AT&T Protect Advantage
Stuff happens, make sure your phone is insured. Sign up now to protect your device against loss, theft, and damage. Benefits include same-day phone replacement & battery replacement. Open enrollment ends 3/31/20.
AT&T PREPAID: Autopay & Save
Our lowest price ever for unlimited high-speed data: $45/mo. With AutoPay
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Emmet
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER FAMILIES APPRECIATION
Learn how to get 4 lines of unlimited data for less than $27/mo. per line with AT&T Unlimited Starter℠. Plus 4 powerful iPhone 8 on us!
Tax-Time Savings on your favorite phones
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GStarting 2/21 preorder the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. The ultimate powerhouse with an astonishing camera and unprecedented 100x Space Zoom. Features a 6.9 inch AMOLED screen & 5G compatibility.
iPhone XSLearn how to get an iPhone XS 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 in savings ($700 bill credit + $300 reward card) on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $0/mo. Limited Time. Requires new line and eligible unlimited svc. Promo price after credits over 30 mo. $30 Activ. & other terms apply.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone 6s PlusLearn how to get $400 off the Apple iPhone 6s Plus—buy it today for $149.99 with a $65 per month plan or higher! Ends 4/2/20. Available online and in participating AT&T locations. Req a new line of service and make a payment on a minimum $65 unlimited or $75 Unlimited monthly plan.
Shop and delivery your way
Buy online pick up in store
- Place your order online and pick it up at an AT&T Retail location close to you in as little as 2 hours.
- Provides the flexibility to shop anywhere/anytime and pick up at your convenience.
- Allows the opportunity to touch and feel the device without waiting for shipment to arrive
- Get product advice and support from an AT&T expert while you’re in-store.
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the Traverse City Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Keeping you connected & entertained is our thing! From the hottest phones to TV services that you can walk out watching, we’ve got you covered. We’re conveniently located in the heart of downtown Traverse City and love assisting you, our neighbors with all your wireless and entertainment needs. Drop by and see us today! Oh, and did I mention, we have an unbeatable selection of wireless accessories you’ll want to check out too! See you soon!
Where to Park
Parking is conveniently located behind the store in our private parking lot off of 8th Street. Metered parking is also available on Union Street behind the store off of 8th Street.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.9 out of 5.0(10 Reviews)
- February 14, 20191 out of 5I'm not quite sure the manager has a solid foundation in business skills. I waited over an hour to pick up a simple online order.As owners of this store you're missing out on sales and associated cash flow in a big way. At least 3 individuals walked out in the time that I was there.
- January 31, 20195 out of 5The young man was very patient and explain everything he did to my phone. Very sociable with me. The downtown store is very friendly. I love coming into this store. They greet you with a smile,
- April 9, 20182 out of 5I have no complaints about store staff, but the lack of competent service staff/limited recourse to fix glitchy hardware or software is obnoxious. A customer whose iPhone has stopped working, not due to any apparent damage or user error, does not want to be told to file an insurance claim online and to live without a phone for a few days. I am a small business owner and provide phones for several employees. AT&T tends to rage poorly among our vendors for customer service. Minor problems typically can not be fixed in the store, and the company’s orientation does not seem solutions oriented for customers. Again, this is not a disparagement of any of the staff that I interacted with, it is a criticism of company policies that seem designed to waste time rather than resolving issues efficiently.
- December 19, 20175 out of 5
- November 14, 20175 out of 5
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.