AT&T Store Papillion Shadow Lake Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Papillion
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Prepaid PlansLearn how to save $15/mo. on a new unlimited line with AutoPay signup. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Papillion?After 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Other fees, charges, and restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Papillion Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 28, 20201 out of 5Stay away from this store!!! They will completely take advantage of you!!! I was a happy loyal customer of AT&T until I went in this store to upgrade my phones now I have a 3000.00 bill and no one will help me resolve this issue. I have tried get it fixed thru the store and with customer service and cannot get any help. Apparently AT&T does not care about their customers... My advice is to stay away!!!Response from AT&TAugust 28, 2020Hello Kim,
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please feel free to reach out to me at 602.317.5493.
- June 23, 20205 out of 5The Shadow Lake location had great customer service! We received help and guidance in what was best to do after a phone was dropped in a pool. Jackie Mejia was AWESOME!! She helped handle the situation and talked us through all our options. She was very knowledgeable and patience with us as we made the decision on a new phone. Thank you Jackie!!Response from AT&TJune 25, 2020Hello Kari,
We know that first impressions are very important. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to connecting with you soon. Happy Jackie was able to deliver and effortless experience.
- October 8, 20191 out of 5Worst experience I have had with AT&T by Nick, THE ASSISTANT MANAGER! There was/is an ongoing issue with my Apple watch (too much time to go into details). I went to this store to get my watch exchanged; this was the only store that had the watch. We were at this store the previous night and this Nick guy seemed irritated that we were there. He left us to take a personal call because he was selling his home. I was on the phone with ATT customer service because he said he wasn't talking to them, when I asked, because he knew the situation. Then the next day I go in to exchange my watch and you could clearly see he didn't want to help us. But he ended up not having an option because other workers were busy. I told him I was there to exchange my watch, he clearly didn't want to and said "that's burning through my inventory" Who says that to a customer?? My fiance said we are not leaving until the watch is figured out. He said he would lock the door and call the police and "I am about done with you" He ended up exchanging the watch and he handed it to me and I said "ok, now we can set it up here in the store" He said "you do what you want with it, you have another 14 days to figure it out" Once again, who says that to a customer? He left and went to the back. So, I got everything out and started setting it up (in store). My other watch was registering on my phone and I didn't know what the new one was under. I had no one to ask because he left A CUSTOMER with no help. He came out and I asked him which one is my new watch (there were 2 watches showing up) He said "pick one- you have a 50/50 chance of getting it right" Once again, who says that! It's his job to help and he is the assistant manager!!!! I was in tears at this point because I had been dealing with the issue for 2 weeks and got treated like garbage by this guy. He left and went to the back again and never came back out. We were waiting on a different worker to help us. The young man, Joe, excused himself from his customer and said "I will help you guys here shortly after this customer" After his customer left, he came to us and the first thing he said was "we DO NOT treat our customers like that and he apologized numerous times" He stayed 30 minutes past closing time to troubleshoot with us. Joe and Brian are incredible! Brian originally helped us with getting all my new Apple stuff ordered and he was great. Joe showed compassion for his work. I called the store TWICE to talk to the manager, Jammie, and I never got a call back. What is wrong with their management? Their regular workers seem to have better customer service than the managers. Overall, I am highly disappointed with the service I received. It was the worst I have ever had from any business. I hope he isn't there if/when I have to come back. Nick made me feel like an inconvenience and that I was unwelcome in his presence. THe fact the manager didn't even call me back is even worse.
- April 21, 20195 out of 5
- March 4, 20195 out of 5We went in to transfer an existing number onto an existing account. There is quite a process for such thing and needs necessary actions to complete. The employees were all very informative, helpful, and treated us as valued customers.