AT&T Store Marietta Washington Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Marietta
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Marietta?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Marietta Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 13, 20201 out of 5Lied to. My husband and I got new phones and spent $45 on the screen protectors (AT&T specific brand). The associate told my husband and I just two weeks ago if the protector broke to bring it into store and they would change it out for free for a new, non-broken one. My daughter dropped my phone and broke the protector so today I go in to get new protector like it was explained CLEARLY to us that it would be NO COST TO US whatsoever since we bought the ATT specific glass protector for $45. Today I go in and the other associate says that is NOT TRUE! I have to pay $4.99 for a replacement online. My husband specifically asked the other guy the day of purchase if that’s how it worked bc we have did that before with Verizon and he specially said NO, it’s FREE 2
Since we bought the protector from there. So here I sit with the broken one that I’ve been lied to about. It’s either one way or the other don’t jerk customers around! I used my lunch break to have it replaced to actually just be told I was LIED TO. If you have cameras please watch them. It was exactly two weeks ago from yesterday. If you can pull it up you will hear what was said to us that day and said to me today are COMPLETELY different.
- June 9, 20201 out of 5worker lied big time
- March 20, 20205 out of 5We would like to give Dylan of the Marietta store a huge KUDOS. He went above and beyond to get our email accounts set up when everyone else at the store were passing us off to either AT&T or Yahoo. Being older adults it was VERY frustrating for use to then have to go else where and deal with it on our own. We had just switched to AT&T from a competitor and thought this was going to be good....so THANK YOU Dylan for your hard work.
- January 31, 20195 out of 5The associate was extremely helpful. He was able to turn my service back on and fix my issues with my Apple Watch.
- May 8, 20185 out of 5I arrived and was greeted immediately. The representative who waited on me was courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful. He took care of my needs efficiently and accurately.