AT&T Store Tillamook Tillamook
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tillamook Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 16, 20191 out of 5Need to improve customer service! Added a simple line, didnt have phone in stock and had to order it and after 2 weeks i still have no phone but yet it says it was deliverd to the store! Also quoted a plan and was way off from quote given! My opinion... the people working in there are rude and do not know how to run that store!
- February 2, 20191 out of 5when my Friend went in to add himself on to my plan he was treated wrong by the district manager due to the fact he is black and has no oregon state id.
- December 11, 20185 out of 5The Staff Were Very Helpful in Getting me set up with a new phone. They went above and beyond. I am very thankful how quickly they were able to take care of the issues with my phone and make sure that my family was set up with the best plan. Thank you.
- December 7, 20182 out of 5I bought a phone, a few days later I wanted to exchange it. The manager was extremely rude. Said he hated returns. Said the camera was no better on the iPhone 10 I was exchanging the 8 for. He noticed a tiny smudge of lotion in a crease on the otter box, that I also had to exchange. Said he wouldn’t take it back. I’m had the phone less than a week. I wiped the tiny smudge off. He insisted it was ruined. “Someone might be allergic to what was on the case,” even though it wiped right off. Decided to look up in the rules to show me but couldn’t find such a rule so he said he changed his mind and I could also exchange the case. The entire time he was extremely rude and finally, when the exchange was complete, he lamely apologized saying he was in a bad mood. No kidding!! The young man I originally bought the first phone from was named Isaaic. I would give him a 5 star rating. He was wonderful and helpful and courteous. The manger was none of those things. So unpleasant.
- October 21, 20181 out of 5I went in to get a new screen protector. The two staff argued with each other and interacted very little with me. I finally asked if they could just look up the information as I had bought it all through this store 4-5 weeks ago. After 10 minuets if there bickering and not being able to find the purchase of my new iPhone 8 and it’s accessories I just left. They were ok with that. As it was two workers and no other customers, I’m not sure how capable they would be with several customers. I will go back to Warrenton or Beaverton if I need any help from ATT or my iPhone.