AT&T Store Tillamook Tillamook
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
2240 Main Avenue North
, OR 97141
Come in and see us to learn more about America's Fastest Wireless Network!
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Your revolutionary Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G deserves the Best Network*. Preorder now. Best Network based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
AT&T Protect Advantage
Stuff happens, make sure your phone is insured. Sign up now to protect your device against loss, theft, and damage. Benefits include same-day phone replacement & battery replacement. Open enrollment ends 3/31/20.
AT&T PREPAID: Autopay & Save
Our lowest price ever for unlimited high-speed data: $45/mo. With AutoPay
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Clatsop
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER FAMILIES APPRECIATION
Learn how to get 4 lines of unlimited data for less than $27/mo. per line with AT&T Unlimited Starter℠. Plus 4 powerful iPhone 8 on us!
Tax-Time Savings on your favorite phones
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and unlimited data plans.
iPhone XSLearn how to get an iPhone XS 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $0/mo. Limited Time. Requires new line and eligible unlimited svc. Promo price after credits over 30 mo. $30 Activ. & other terms apply.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone 6s PlusLearn how to get $400 off the Apple iPhone 6s Plus—buy it today for $149.99 with a $65 per month plan or higher! Ends 4/2/20. Available online and in participating AT&T locations. Req a new line of service and make a payment on a minimum $65 unlimited or $75 Unlimited monthly plan.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the Tillamook Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Tillamook Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Tillamook, OR. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Tillamook, OR store located at 2240 Main Avenue North! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.0 out of 5.0(11 Reviews)
- March 16, 20191 out of 5Need to improve customer service! Added a simple line, didnt have phone in stock and had to order it and after 2 weeks i still have no phone but yet it says it was deliverd to the store! Also quoted a plan and was way off from quote given! My opinion... the people working in there are rude and do not know how to run that store!
- February 2, 20191 out of 5when my Friend went in to add himself on to my plan he was treated wrong by the district manager due to the fact he is black and has no oregon state id.
- December 11, 20185 out of 5The Staff Were Very Helpful in Getting me set up with a new phone. They went above and beyond. I am very thankful how quickly they were able to take care of the issues with my phone and make sure that my family was set up with the best plan. Thank you.
- December 7, 20182 out of 5I bought a phone, a few days later I wanted to exchange it. The manager was extremely rude. Said he hated returns. Said the camera was no better on the iPhone 10 I was exchanging the 8 for. He noticed a tiny smudge of lotion in a crease on the otter box, that I also had to exchange. Said he wouldn’t take it back. I’m had the phone less than a week. I wiped the tiny smudge off. He insisted it was ruined. “Someone might be allergic to what was on the case,” even though it wiped right off. Decided to look up in the rules to show me but couldn’t find such a rule so he said he changed his mind and I could also exchange the case. The entire time he was extremely rude and finally, when the exchange was complete, he lamely apologized saying he was in a bad mood. No kidding!! The young man I originally bought the first phone from was named Isaaic. I would give him a 5 star rating. He was wonderful and helpful and courteous. The manger was none of those things. So unpleasant.
- October 21, 20181 out of 5I went in to get a new screen protector. The two staff argued with each other and interacted very little with me. I finally asked if they could just look up the information as I had bought it all through this store 4-5 weeks ago. After 10 minuets if there bickering and not being able to find the purchase of my new iPhone 8 and it’s accessories I just left. They were ok with that. As it was two workers and no other customers, I’m not sure how capable they would be with several customers. I will go back to Warrenton or Beaverton if I need any help from ATT or my iPhone.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.