AT&T Store Camp Hill Camp Hill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Camp Hill Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 3, 20201 out of 5I got the run-around about why I couldn't pick up a phone that i ordered online. I shouldn't be the one that had to run and jump through hoops to cancel an online order. I got no real direction on what to do. I'm very unhappy
- November 30, 20191 out of 5RUN AWAY FROM THESE STORES UPGRADED PHONE AT CAPITAL CITY MALL STORE SALES ASSOCIATE MYLA WS OUR ADVISOR I WAS ADAMANT ABOUT WHAT THE BILL WOULD BE WAS TOLD 162.00 FOR FIRST MONTH AND 132.00 AFTER LOW AND BEHOLD FIRST BILL WAS 219.00 CALLED RIGHT AWAY WAS EXPLAINED DID NOT INCLUDE ALL TAXES AND FEES TRIED TO TALK IN CIRCLES AROUND ME TALKED TO LOYALTY PERSON GAETAIN IN MIAMI NOT MUCH LUCK THERE EITHER ASKED HIM TO CALL THE STORE FOR ME HE SAID HE COULNT I CALLED THE STORE FROM ANOTHER PHONE AND AMAZING HE KNEW I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH THEM BUT HE COULD NOT CALL IF I COULD GET OUR OLD PHONE BACK AND REVERSE THIS TRANSACTION I WOULD BUT OBVIUOSLY I CANT FEEL LIKE BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE AS THEY HAVE ME OVER A BARREL ITS BUYER BEWARE AND BE CAREFUL
- November 9, 20185 out of 5I was satisfied with the customer service I received
- November 3, 20181 out of 5Went in to port my son’s number to his own account and close our ATT account because we switched to another provider. Desmond stated that he was “concerned for our cell service” and was putting down the company we switched to... stating they have poor customer service and that we have to be paying more than we claim and that the company is hiding costs. When I explained the service and bill, he accused me of sounding like a “sales person.” He was degrading and humiliating me in front of my son and his girlfriend. I have NO regrets switching providers especially after being an ATT for approx 16 years and still being treated like that... instead of asking why we switched or what they could have done to keep us as a customer or get us to come back... after this experience... I will never switch back to ATT.
- October 1, 20185 out of 5Our salesperson Jon was very knowledgeable regarding the various products available and eased us into transition to new iPhones. I highly recommend him to others who may require some sound advice and great customer service.