AT&T Store Woodbridge Potomac Mills Mall Store II
|Day of the Week||Hours|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Woodbridge Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 25, 20201 out of 5I went in here to upgrade my phone about a month or so ago. When I went in there, I told them what phone I wanted. They didn’t have it in stock, but showed me an older one that was just about the same in price. After we start on paper work, I told the salesperson that I wanted to put whatever money I had for the phone I was trading in, go to the phone I was upgrading to. He seemed a bit confused on how to do it. He said I can just use the money for a case or protector. I told him again that I wanted it just for the phone, because I wanted to get my case and protector elsewear. He again looked a bit confused and told me the same thing again. I said it’s okay, I didn’t wanna continue going back and forth. When we started talking about how much size I needed, I said I wanted 64 gigabytes in storage because I didn’t use much. When i finally got my bill, i saw he gave me the 128 gig phone. My bill is way more than it was supposed to. I did also have quite a bit of questions about how the payments were going to work and about the fees. He never had a direct answer for me. I’m extremely disappointed in the lack of answers he had and the fact that he gave me the wrong phone. Please be careful and know what you’re getting yourself into.Response from AT&TJune 15, 2020I apologize that you had this kind of experience at our store Kristen. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can ensure other customers don't have this type of experience in the future. We have been closed due to covid but when do reopen we hope that you will give us a second chance to make things right.
- March 19, 20201 out of 5Do not do business with this store. Go to the corporate location near the food court.Response from AT&TJune 15, 2020I apologize that you had this kind of experience at our store. We have been closed due to covid but hope to get a second chance in making things right when we reopen.
- July 4, 20195 out of 5
- July 2, 20191 out of 5
- February 19, 20191 out of 5I wasted my time in this store such bad bad service they didn’t know what they doing .. I went to the store just to buy one phone and they token to me about additional deal they have I said ok but after that went heals .. wasting my time they computer every second freez .. I ended up going back and forth to the store ..