AT&T Store Long Beach Long Beach
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Long Beach
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Long Beach?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Long Beach Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 27, 20201 out of 5WE NEED TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE STORES DISTRICT MANAGER - ANY CONTACT HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.Response from AT&TJuly 28, 2020We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- May 22, 20201 out of 5This store is so shady. I would go anywhere else but here!!! To make their quota they talked me into adding 2 lines and canceling 2 of my old ones. I traded in my old phones and they failed to tell me that when I called to cancel my line that I would owe $285. When I went back, the Sales Rep Carolina acknowledged that I should not be charged. Turns out she was mistaken. The manager Gerry was absolutely awful and was unwilling to do anything to correct the mistake they made. He was completely rude and when I got upset basically told me I could leave. He basically told me how I should just keep that other line for 9 more months until the installments were over?!?! So you have the phone I am paying for because I traded it in to you, but you want me to pay the installments and the $35/line. Horrible. Stay away from this location.Response from AT&TJune 19, 2020Hello Christine, O This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- March 14, 20202 out of 5Rude and condescending agents. My phone service was off for no reason for almost 2 days with no apology or explanation offered.
- April 18, 20195 out of 5The sale representatives are very knowledgeable and friendly. They take time to explain the different available plans to you and willing to help you with no pressure on the sales.
- February 18, 20195 out of 5I went into the store to get another phone for a line on my account. Kayla was very nice and professional!The Bellflower store is the one I go to for all my AT&T needs.