AT&T Store Long Beach Pine Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
515 Pine Ave
, CA 90802
Request an Appointment
Cyber Week Deals are Here!
Visit our Cyber Week page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals end Friday!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Long Beach
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Long Beach?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Long Beach Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 21, 20201 out of 5Worse place I have ever had to deal with. Brenda has yet to replace a phone she sold me and added an extra line to because she was unable to port my old number to my new phone which was cancelled with the insurance it and not added to the line with my number one so when I lost my phone they told me sorry we screwed up and you have to buy a new phone. they did nothing to help me. DONT NOT BUY ANYTHING HERE ITS NOT A CORPOARTE STORE THEY CANT HELP YOU IF THERES A PROBLEM. I will continue to get this out so people that work hard for their money don't make the same mistake I did.Response from AT&TJuly 30, 2020Hello Kirk C Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your experience in our store matters to us, we will address this matter immediately to correct it.
- June 26, 20205 out of 5I went in because I could not get my hotspot device to work. Brenda was a doll! She was able to figure out the problem and got me on the right track. Hotspot works! She took the time to help me while helping two other customers all the time displaying great customer service! Thank you Brenda for a job 👍
- April 23, 20205 out of 5The staff was the best customer service I ever seen. The employee helped restore a guest phone with her own laptop. WOW!!
- December 21, 20195 out of 5Brenda was so wonderful. Provided excellent customer service & was very patient with my husband & my self as we were having phone issues. Her way of dealing with people is superb-very professional & very sweet. Thank you Brenda!
- July 10, 20191 out of 5The staff is pretty unhelpful and not customer oriented. It's not your worst but I always feel ripped off not like they helped me navigate a win-win. ATT signs you up no problem for services that have all sorts of hidden excess fees but try to cancel? It's so difficult that even when you try to unsubscribe from an overpriced service like direct TV which they see I don't even log on do how could I be using the service? Totally a rip off and such a violation of their customers loyalty and patronage that I may switch with the month after thirteen or more years with your company. At first I stayed because you had fantastic customer service if more dropped calls and less stellar hardware. The iPhone saved your business. You repaid by not supporting your customers real life use of services and financial fluidity / changes in circumstance, flexibility and responsiveness. Your company has none of this now. They cheat you at the store never explaining how to pause or manage subscriptions EASILY. UGH
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.