AT&T Store Sonoma Sonoma
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Sonoma
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sonoma?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Sonoma Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 29, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. Jason Frank was very professional and courteous during my visit.Response from AT&TOctober 30, 2020Hello Steve W, Thanks for being the best part of at&t and taking the time to review the awesome service you received from Jason at our Sonoma at&t location. Come see us again soon!
- March 25, 20205 out of 5Quick, easy, and knowledgeable service. It was a pleasure working with Randall Selesia. Thanks!
- July 10, 20195 out of 5
- July 2, 20195 out of 5If you need help, you will get it in this store. The messages we got on the phone did irritate us sometimes. But the personal in the store in Sonoma did explain it well. We come from germany and had some problems with the English language. Thanks for all.
- April 13, 20191 out of 5Went into this store to have a SIM card activated for data on my iPad. And get all 6 of my phones swapped over to an unlimited plan. I have been paying for data on my iPad for 6 months but could never go online without WiFi. Manager said it was my iPad. I went to apple and showed me that there was never a SIM card installed. I was visiting family in Charlotte North Carolina and visited an att store there. They inserted a SIM card there and low and behold my WiFi worked with no problems. I got my bill and it actually went up $212.00 and the manager in Sonoma said to me “I don’t know why and I cannot check”. I told him that I’ll go to Xxxxxxx and get a better deal and he said “do what ever you want”. Att, you’ve lost a 30+ year customer because of that worthless manager at the att store (maxwell village)in Sonoma California