AT&T Store Huntley Huntley
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Huntley
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Huntley?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Huntley Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 4, 20205 out of 5Jeff was extremely helpful and professional in helping me with a problem.I have used this store for several years for my communications needs and have always found the staff very helpful and courteous.
- January 9, 20201 out of 5The manager at this store messed up my account, and is dumber then a box of rocks. AT&T should be ashamed to have him as an associate. Would appreciate a call back from a manager, but he’s not allowed to give out the number. Go figure, he doesn’t want his boss to hear about the joke of service he provided.
- February 11, 20195 out of 5Everything was great. Customer service was excellent
- November 12, 20185 out of 5Mario was awesome. So upfront and informative while being compassionate and all around friendly.
- June 25, 20181 out of 5Today I went into the store because my iPhone 7 is currently stuck saying 'searching' at all times. I had a friend with me. When we walked in we were acknowledged by two guys that we didn't realize were employees at first. When they prompted us to come over and I explained the problem, the guy immediately started trying to help... unfortunately his help didn't include much explanation. His first words after I shared were that it might be a sim card problem, and "ATT is dumb with how they handle sim cards." Good start. He didn't have a live sim readily available, so he went around the display phones, but couldn't figure out what to do. Finally, he asked the guy with me if he could borrow his sim. He said it was no big deal. My friend, trying to be helpful, offered his phone up. The guy took it out, put it in my phone, then went "wait, are you on ATT?" When we put the sim back in my friends phone, it looked like he was going to have to take it in. We had to play around with it to get it working. After that, the guy told me they couldn't really help and to call customer service.Call customer service. I went into your store, and the best advice you have is "call customer service?" That's stupid. Why even have a store.BY THE WAY, my phone doesn't work. How am I going to call? I can't believe how bad the service was. I'm excited to switch carriers as soon as I get a chance.