AT&T Store Algonquin Algonquin
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Algonquin
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Algonquin?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Algonquin Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 12, 20201 out of 5We checked in in person at this store and waited for almost over 2 hours before even being helped. We watched numerous customers go in before us most of which showed up to the store after us. Very frustrated with the service here.Response from AT&TDecember 14, 2020Hi Ashley! We apologize you experienced a long wait time. Our location is currently working through staffing challenges outside of our control which is leading to longer wait times than usual. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future.
- October 9, 20201 out of 5Walked in, was greeted immediately, and was super friendly with getting my account taken care of (new line). after asking if I wanted to switch to the newer plan ($35 increase than my current plan) and asked if I wanted $40 insurance for TWO PHONES I politely declined. Tarik kept asking a few more times and still declined the service change. Then all of a sudden he was unable to help me with getting a new line added to my account due to “not able to add the line due to account issues”. Had to stop by the store in a neighboring town to get my new line added. Never coming here again!!!!! Not to mention that I was unable to use my old iPhone 7 to add and tried to push me on a $1200 phone I didn’t need. Scammers and con artists here!Response from AT&TOctober 12, 2020Hello,
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will work with our employee to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- September 28, 20195 out of 5Luis is excellent. Solved my problem quickly. Highly recommend him to friends and family.
- February 11, 20195 out of 5We had no wait time, greeted right away and assigned to a fantastic support person Zabdi (I think was his name).
- November 30, 20181 out of 5Absolutely awful. People were not knowledgeable and they were rude and cost me alot of time.