AT&T Store West Dundee West Dundee
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for West Dundee
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in West Dundee?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the West Dundee Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 1, 20201 out of 5If I could give this AT&T store no stars I would. On Friday I went to this AT&T store and was helped by CECILIA H. I explained that I wanted to exchange the iPhone 12 phone that I just received in the mail for an iPhone 12 pro as an AT&T associate over the phone told me that it would be easier for me to do the exchange at an AT&T store. She said okay and began the process, even though she was having a lot of issues on her tablet (which now looking back I think it was done purposely so that I could leave) she did the exchange. She took my phone and went into the back where I’m assuming spoke to someone and brought my phone back saying that she couldn’t send the iPhone herself and that I would need to return it. A bit shocked I took my phone and said okay, I then asked her that I needed to upgrade one of my lines. She stated that they had no iPhones and that I would need to upgrade my other line online. Again, shocked I grabbed my phone and left the store. Things didn’t sit well with me so I called the AT&T number and was told that the store I went to should have been able to return my iPhone 12 and also upgrade my other line. I was already upset and because of that I asked the representative to make sure that CECILIA didn’t add any charges to my account. This was the icing on the cake, the representative told me that I was enrolled in the EARLY UPGRADE WITH AT&T NEXT UP for an additional charge which I did NOT agree to!!!! I am beyond upset at how this store does service. I do not recommend nor will I ever do business with this store. Makes me think that the reason why she didn’t provide great service was because she wasn’t going to make any commission off of me which is sad!!!!Response from AT&TNovember 2, 2020Andrea, this is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to make sure every customer receives a great experience. I’m glad I was able to follow up with you and make things a little better. We hope to see you come back to our location.
- March 18, 20201 out of 5So the phone number on your website goes to a Call Center instead of someone at your ocation. I live 10 minutes away but was on the phone holding for 28 minutes. Make it worse, they gave me a number to Decatur IL instead of Dundee IL. I just wanted info about High Speed Internet so I could work from home. Terrible Customer Service.
- February 3, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. All of my questions were answered & the process was really quick. I’d definitely come back.Response from AT&TJune 3, 2020Hello Yeli T. We appreciate the response and are so happy you had a wonderful experience! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
- December 11, 20191 out of 511/25/2019 I went to this store to upgrade my 2 cell phones to the IPHONE 11. The girl I spoke with (yesh??) ttold me hey only have 1 phone in green. So I told her that's OK just order the ones I want and I can come back in a few days she said " I can't do that " I said "What" She saed she can not order phones. I asked her to call the other store in S. Elgin and see of they have them, she said " I can't do that" and I said " OH YES YOU CAN ". She finally did call them and they didn't have any IPHONE 11's either. Question I have is an AT&T Cell Phone Store doesn't have phones and can't order them for a customer **WHY ARE THEY OPEN OR EVEN THERE ??**Another employee came up to me and told me to go tto the APPLE store and get them. I said " I am not driving to Schaumburg and wait 4 hours for phones" So I left the store and went home and ordered them on line. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE BY THESE 2 EMPLOYEES..
- November 29, 20191 out of 5Got to the store 20 mins before close and people still inside but door was locked. Employees ignored me at the door, couldn’t even drive to the one in Algonquin because I wouldn’t have enough time. If you say you are going to be open til 9pm on Black Friday, don’t close early and screw over your customers! Guess I won’t be getting the two Smartwatches and Hotspot service for my car at this location!Response from AT&TDecember 11, 2019Hello Ty, E. We appreciate every one of our customers and are sorry you were not able to be helped. Our holiday hours were until 8pm on Black Friday. We make sure to help every customer until their needs are met which is why we still had customers in the building past our open time. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.