AT&T Store West Dundee West Dundee
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for West Dundee
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in West Dundee?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the West Dundee Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 18, 20201 out of 5So the phone number on your website goes to a Call Center instead of someone at your ocation. I live 10 minutes away but was on the phone holding for 28 minutes. Make it worse, they gave me a number to Decatur IL instead of Dundee IL. I just wanted info about High Speed Internet so I could work from home. Terrible Customer Service.
- February 3, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. All of my questions were answered & the process was really quick. I’d definitely come back.Response from AT&TJune 3, 2020Hello Yeli T. We appreciate the response and are so happy you had a wonderful experience! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
- December 11, 20191 out of 511/25/2019 I went to this store to upgrade my 2 cell phones to the IPHONE 11. The girl I spoke with (yesh??) ttold me hey only have 1 phone in green. So I told her that's OK just order the ones I want and I can come back in a few days she said " I can't do that " I said "What" She saed she can not order phones. I asked her to call the other store in S. Elgin and see of they have them, she said " I can't do that" and I said " OH YES YOU CAN ". She finally did call them and they didn't have any IPHONE 11's either. Question I have is an AT&T Cell Phone Store doesn't have phones and can't order them for a customer **WHY ARE THEY OPEN OR EVEN THERE ??**Another employee came up to me and told me to go tto the APPLE store and get them. I said " I am not driving to Schaumburg and wait 4 hours for phones" So I left the store and went home and ordered them on line. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE BY THESE 2 EMPLOYEES..
- November 29, 20191 out of 5Got to the store 20 mins before close and people still inside but door was locked. Employees ignored me at the door, couldn’t even drive to the one in Algonquin because I wouldn’t have enough time. If you say you are going to be open til 9pm on Black Friday, don’t close early and screw over your customers! Guess I won’t be getting the two Smartwatches and Hotspot service for my car at this location!Response from AT&TDecember 11, 2019Hello Ty, E. We appreciate every one of our customers and are sorry you were not able to be helped. Our holiday hours were until 8pm on Black Friday. We make sure to help every customer until their needs are met which is why we still had customers in the building past our open time. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- November 4, 20195 out of 5Love this store! Any issues I have had with my phone( which have been a lot due to myself) I have received great service. Each person always has gone above and beyond. I have since moved out of state but I plan my upgrades around my trips back home so this store can help me. Nothing against the stores here I’ve been in 2 different ones. The first one was awful didn’t know what they were doing the second I can work with. But as a go to when I go home it’s this one. I even call and ask them for help before I go to a store here.Response from AT&TNovember 8, 2019Hi Theresa S.. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We love that you will be stopping by to see us when you are ready to upgrade! We look forward to providing excellent service to you in the future!