AT&T Store Fishers Fishers
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fishers Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 29, 20201 out of 5Its sad that a business can operate like this in todays time. Ive been an at&t customer for years. I have the huge bundled family plan with 4-5 lines, all unlimited plus home hot spot device costing me +$300 per month and has for years now. So, about 6 mo ago I wanted to add an additional line for my 10yr old, and went down to att to buy her a phone and add the line, and was told I owed $350 for a past U-verse account that i didnt turn in a router. I explained that i did in fact turn it in that they have made a mistake. Att says if i really did turn it in then i should of recieved a reciept from UPS. (Remember this is from several years ago) i dont keep att records that far back. Who does??? (Apparently not even att, but i will get back to that in a sec) so I go home and tear my house apart, several months go by, and low and behold I have now found my original reciept from UPS showing clear as day that i did mail my att equipment back im. So, now here i am back at the att store (with my proof that i turned in equip) and now att is telling me right here, right now in the store on 96th st, that there records cant go back far enough to remove the charge that they say I owe? So, ATT is saying that I owe them $350. Dollars, but they can no longer tell me what i owe it for? They told me last time i was hear if i could produce a reciept showing I did return my equip that they would remove the charge. Now today im in there store with that reciept, and there saying they dont even know what i owe for so they cant remove anything, and that I just have to pay it just because they say I owe o t???? Att are crooks, stealing is stealing is stealing. Im crazy for trying this hard to sort this out and stay with ATT, i never thought id see the day when i would be spending one single moment of my day, trying to convince a business that i turned in there equipment, i currently give them $300 a month for cell service, and i would like to buy more of there equip. I need my head checked. Like i said in my opening line.... Its crazy that business can operate like this. Att are thiefs and crooks.
- February 9, 20201 out of 5Customer service was lame. One of your employees was sleeping out on the floor. There was nothing in stock for any other type of phone besides the iPhone. You all could do a lot better.Response from AT&TFebruary 16, 2020Hello Fran, m. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- April 18, 20195 out of 5Walked in and met our sales person. He helped us determine what changes to our plans that would work better for us than what we had at the time. He knew our service our costs and learned what services we needed.
- February 15, 20195 out of 5The employee did a amazing job. It was quick and simple and to the point. I came in to this store because I have to pay my phone bill. I didn't know what I was supposed to do.
- December 13, 20185 out of 5Ray is the man! He made my transition from Sprint a breeze.