AT&T Store Fishers Fishers Gateway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fishers Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 11, 20201 out of 5If I could leave a zero star review I would. I will drive out of my way next time to visit a different store. When I walked in there was another customer being helped in the store, which is to be expected. However, after over an hour of standing in the store waiting with not a word being said to me by the employee I was upset. The customer being helped apologized to me multiple times while the employee did not even acknowledge my presence, offer me a seat, anything. When another employee finally arrived, he told me they couldn't help me in store even though I called to clarify before coming. Absolutely unacceptable. As someone who has worked in customer service for years I would be ashamed if this were my store. I would love to speak to a manager or owner.Response from AT&TJune 12, 2020Hello Madison S, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. It sounds like we really missed the mark on this one. I would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your experience so we can address the issues you brought up and do what we can to make it right for you. Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss this further.
- December 30, 20191 out of 5Hello,
I would like to speak with the manager or owner of this store. My girlfriend went in for a new phone and was harassed and questioned to the point of crying. Your employee question multiple times where she lived and worked. Also said they should get to know each other. Please contact me back no one will answer the phone at the store. This was the store at 116 and I have a full description of the employee.
- September 22, 20191 out of 5Change your hours on your website to the correct hours... You are not open until 6pm on Sundays and that caused me to waste my time driving to two different locations because the website informed me that you were open until 6
- September 21, 20191 out of 5I walked into this location at 10:05 this morning. The website says it opens at 9:00. The guy working looks up from his computer and says, how can i help you. I said I need to get a new phone. Now it appears that I have come at a bad time and I saw a bag like from a fast food place so i said, oh sorry did I walk in just as you got your lunch? Now he appears aggravated and says, I literally just walked in here. I said oh, the thing says you open at 9:00. He says, I don’t know “what thing” you’re talking about man. Now I’m pissed. And said your website says 9:00. Then I told him what I thought of him and he told me he never wanted to see me at that store again. I said why would I come back to a store where you act like I just walked uninvited to your home.
- July 30, 20181 out of 5I wanted to upgrade my phone before leaving town. I ordered a phone, the rep told me it would be sent to the store within 2 days. It finally got to the store over a week later. Wasn't pleased to have to keep coming back to the store. Plan to explore other carrier deals.