AT&T Store Fishers Fishers Gateway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
8973 E 116th Street
, IN 46038
Request an Appointment
Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Indianapolis's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Fishers
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fishers?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Fishers Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 24, 20202 out of 5New manager? Well, apparently things haven’t improved. I made an appointment, arrived on time, and it was never acknowledged. I left the first time, with my new phone and “no service”. Came back an hour later, waited, waited, finally received help. Then the rep left me in the middle of helping me to answer the phone. 5-10 minutes later, someone else came to complete the project as the first rep was still on the phone. On my way home, I received a call from the store regarding the appointment that I had made for two hours prior.
- November 2, 20205 out of 5Hello all! There is a New Manager on the way in! I look forward to changing the image and impressions of this location. Please give this location another shot. Your opinions will be valued and time will be respected! Hope to see you soon!
- June 11, 20201 out of 5If I could leave a zero star review I would. I will drive out of my way next time to visit a different store. When I walked in there was another customer being helped in the store, which is to be expected. However, after over an hour of standing in the store waiting with not a word being said to me by the employee I was upset. The customer being helped apologized to me multiple times while the employee did not even acknowledge my presence, offer me a seat, anything. When another employee finally arrived, he told me they couldn't help me in store even though I called to clarify before coming. Absolutely unacceptable. As someone who has worked in customer service for years I would be ashamed if this were my store. I would love to speak to a manager or owner.Response from AT&TJune 12, 2020Hello Madison S, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. It sounds like we really missed the mark on this one. I would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your experience so we can address the issues you brought up and do what we can to make it right for you. Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com so we can discuss this further.
- December 30, 20191 out of 5Hello,
I would like to speak with the manager or owner of this store. My girlfriend went in for a new phone and was harassed and questioned to the point of crying. Your employee question multiple times where she lived and worked. Also said they should get to know each other. Please contact me back no one will answer the phone at the store. This was the store at 116 and I have a full description of the employee.
- September 22, 20191 out of 5Change your hours on your website to the correct hours... You are not open until 6pm on Sundays and that caused me to waste my time driving to two different locations because the website informed me that you were open until 6
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.