AT&T Store Kokomo Forrest Park Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Kokomo Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 14, 20195 out of 5Went in the store to have my phone replaced and Kylie from the Sycamore store was very friendly and informative she was a great help.i would definitely go back and recommended Kylie!
- July 3, 20191 out of 5In March three of us went into the store to talk about a wireless home system for a church and parsonage. I was supposed to be called when I could get a phone. This never happened. I contacted them and finally they said come in and fill out an application. I did but did not have the tax ID number. I have been going through medical treatments, and even though I thought I could come in the next day or so with the tax number but because of medical issues I could not. So last week, I went in to the store with all the information I was to need. Over the next 3+ hours the order was being filled out. It took calls to four or more people for direction to do it. At the end, He handed me the tablet to sign saying I had received all of the terms, rates and conditions. I had never heard these nor had I seen them as well. I guess they just hoped I was one who blindly agreed. I asked how I could see this. He said, "It is 75 pages." "Later he said there was only 34." I said, "I want to see what I am signing that I received and was to have agreed to." He said, I can't print them." The manager said he had the terms on the computer. I was never offered that. After waiting so long, I finally said "Get me that document and maybe I will sign it." We had to leave. Yesterday I talked to the manager. He said we will not do any of this with you anymore. Somehow, I was to blame for the long time in the store, and not signing. It seems wrong for me to be asked to sign something saying I received a document but they could not deliver or even tell me the rates and conditions. I still do not know what they are. Now I have been told they will not help me.My wife also took a brand new LG phone gotten there. It only rings about 1 out of ten calls. We felt like he blew that off. He took the phone and opened it and called it with his phone and it rang and passed it back. In talking to the manager, he said well we do not do technical support. I believe they stand between the customer and AT&T and Technical Support. He said we do not help with that. Call 611. The conclusion is these guys do not care about their customers and do not follow through on business they start. It was indicated that we were in there too long. It is not my fault that it took so long to fill out the order and contract (I guess that is what that was. I never got to see it.) If they are offering it they should know how to do it. In this case at least 4 persons were called for help.. It is not my fault that they had only one person in the store as well. It seems they want to sell you a phone or set up a cell account and dump you. I would not recommend this store. I asked how to get a hold of their superiors. Couldn't do that. I asked how to contact their company. Didn't want to do that. I asked what the name of the Store's owning company was. He finally said, "Premier Communications." I said, "How do you get a hold of them? The manager said, "I do not know." I asked where the company was headquartered. He said that he did not know that either. I guess if something big happened there, they do not have anyone to contact. or know who that would be.
- May 2, 20195 out of 5Great customer service start to finish. Knowledgeable staff. All of my questions were answered so that I could make the choice that was best for my family. Will definitely go back there for all of our mobile needs.
- July 24, 20185 out of 5Awesome great very helpful , smart and kind , all was in stock , quick and friendly
- January 23, 20185 out of 5We had a great experience! She was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful.