AT&T Store Kokomo Forrest Park Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
2130 W Sycamore
, IN 46901
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Your revolutionary Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G deserves the Best Network*. Preorder now. Best Network based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
AT&T Protect Advantage
Stuff happens, make sure your phone is insured. Sign up now to protect your device against loss, theft, and damage. Benefits include same-day phone replacement & battery replacement. Open enrollment ends 3/31/20.
AT&T PREPAID: Autopay & Save
Our lowest price ever for unlimited high-speed data: $45/mo. With AutoPay
Tax-Time Savings on your favorite phones
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and unlimited data plans.
iPhone XSLearn how to get an iPhone XS 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $0/mo. Limited Time. Requires new line and eligible unlimited svc. Promo price after credits over 30 mo. $30 Activ. & other terms apply.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone 6s PlusLearn how to get $400 off the Apple iPhone 6s Plus—buy it today for $149.99 with a $65 per month plan or higher! Ends 4/2/20. Available online and in participating AT&T locations. Req a new line of service and make a payment on a minimum $65 unlimited or $75 Unlimited monthly plan.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the Kokomo Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Forrest Park Plaza Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Kokomo, IN. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Kokomo, IN store located at 2130 West Sycamore! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.6 out of 5.0(6 Reviews)
- December 14, 20195 out of 5Went in the store to have my phone replaced and Kylie from the Sycamore store was very friendly and informative she was a great help.i would definitely go back and recommended Kylie!
- July 3, 20191 out of 5In March three of us went into the store to talk about a wireless home system for a church and parsonage. I was supposed to be called when I could get a phone. This never happened. I contacted them and finally they said come in and fill out an application. I did but did not have the tax ID number. I have been going through medical treatments, and even though I thought I could come in the next day or so with the tax number but because of medical issues I could not. So last week, I went in to the store with all the information I was to need. Over the next 3+ hours the order was being filled out. It took calls to four or more people for direction to do it. At the end, He handed me the tablet to sign saying I had received all of the terms, rates and conditions. I had never heard these nor had I seen them as well. I guess they just hoped I was one who blindly agreed. I asked how I could see this. He said, "It is 75 pages." "Later he said there was only 34." I said, "I want to see what I am signing that I received and was to have agreed to." He said, I can't print them." The manager said he had the terms on the computer. I was never offered that. After waiting so long, I finally said "Get me that document and maybe I will sign it." We had to leave. Yesterday I talked to the manager. He said we will not do any of this with you anymore. Somehow, I was to blame for the long time in the store, and not signing. It seems wrong for me to be asked to sign something saying I received a document but they could not deliver or even tell me the rates and conditions. I still do not know what they are. Now I have been told they will not help me.My wife also took a brand new LG phone gotten there. It only rings about 1 out of ten calls. We felt like he blew that off. He took the phone and opened it and called it with his phone and it rang and passed it back. In talking to the manager, he said well we do not do technical support. I believe they stand between the customer and AT&T and Technical Support. He said we do not help with that. Call 611. The conclusion is these guys do not care about their customers and do not follow through on business they start. It was indicated that we were in there too long. It is not my fault that it took so long to fill out the order and contract (I guess that is what that was. I never got to see it.) If they are offering it they should know how to do it. In this case at least 4 persons were called for help.. It is not my fault that they had only one person in the store as well. It seems they want to sell you a phone or set up a cell account and dump you. I would not recommend this store. I asked how to get a hold of their superiors. Couldn't do that. I asked how to contact their company. Didn't want to do that. I asked what the name of the Store's owning company was. He finally said, "Premier Communications." I said, "How do you get a hold of them? The manager said, "I do not know." I asked where the company was headquartered. He said that he did not know that either. I guess if something big happened there, they do not have anyone to contact. or know who that would be.
- May 2, 20195 out of 5Great customer service start to finish. Knowledgeable staff. All of my questions were answered so that I could make the choice that was best for my family. Will definitely go back there for all of our mobile needs.
- July 24, 20185 out of 5Awesome great very helpful , smart and kind , all was in stock , quick and friendly
- January 23, 20185 out of 5We had a great experience! She was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.