AT&T Store Raleigh Triangle Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Raleigh
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Raleigh?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Raleigh Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 21, 20201 out of 5The worst customer service ever. Was lied to about AT&T Promotion. Turned our devices in for credit only to find out that the store manager didn't do the process to get our credits. Now there is no record of the transaction. We trusted the manager only to be duped. Please read the fine print and make sure to get all documentation because his word is nothing. This was done at the AT&T Store in triangle town center mall.
- December 21, 20201 out of 5I was lied too also about the $2000.00 credit from an AT&T Promotion. I waited 5 months for the credit only to find out it did not exist. Now I having to work with the REAL AT&T and not the authorized dealer located in the Triangle Town Center mall, to solve this problem. This has been a very frustrating 5 months to get this resolved. I would never visit this store again. This was not done by a regular sales rep. This was done by a manager. Needs more training and more honesty.
- December 9, 20201 out of 5Lied to me. Promised AT&T promotion of $2000 over 30 months ($700 each line for switching from Verizon and $300 each for trade in on 2 phones. Waited for credit to start after 4 months. Just talked to AT&T, says they did not have a promotion at that time and will only give me $35 per phone. They will tell you anything to sign on the dotted line. What a scam they are. Now I’m out another almost $2000. Sent from my iPhone
- December 1, 20205 out of 5The best customer service in the area for AT&T - Capital Blvd corporate store sucks - they blew us off - we went here and Logan was wonderful and his Mgr Guy took care of our needs and was very helpful. I would recommend anyone looking for AT&T products; billing concerns to go to this store and forget the other ones in the area. We went to all of them and they treated us awful but not the Triangle Store - they were great!!!!!!!!
- July 2, 20195 out of 5