AT&T Store Raleigh Capital Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
5100 Capital Blvd
, NC 27616
We are located on Capital Blvd, on the northeast corner of Capital Blvd and Spring Forest Road, near Hampton Inn.
Say hello to the New Year with a new phone!
Come visit us today to learn more about great deals on new phones for everyone! #SpecialOffers See details.
AT&T PREPAID: Autopay & Save
Our lowest price ever for unlimited high-speed data: $45/mo. With AutoPay
Bring Your Own Device
Online only! Save $300 in bill credits & waived activation fee ($30) when you sign up for a new line. Limited-time offer.
Valentine's Day Gift Guide
Stay connected with your Valentine with sweet deals on some of the latest phones and devices.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Raleigh
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
Get insider access, exclusive offers, and VIP experiences—just for being with AT&T.
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER FAMILIES APPRECIATION
Learn how to get 4 lines of unlimited data for less than $27/mo. per line with AT&T Unlimited Starter℠. Plus 4 powerful iPhone 8 on us!
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone XSLearn how to get an iPhone XS 64GB for $0/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 off in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $950 off in bill credits on a new Galaxy Note10+ 5G with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
Samsung S10eLearn how to get the Samsung S10e 128GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $0/mo. Limited Time. Requires new line and eligible unlimited svc. Promo price after credits over 30 mo. $30 Activ. & other terms apply.
Shop and delivery your way
Buy online pick up in store
- Place your order online and pick it up at an AT&T Retail location close to you in as little as 2 hours.
- Provides the flexibility to shop anywhere/anytime and pick up at your convenience.
- Allows the opportunity to touch and feel the device without waiting for shipment to arrive
- Get product advice and support from an AT&T expert while you’re in-store.
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
In-person delivery and activation
- You pick the time and place for the AT&T Ready to GoSM expert to deliver your new device
- Your new device will be delivered for free the very same day and set up just the way you want it
- Your expert will sync your apps, music, contacts, and photos onto your new device and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- If you don’t find the exact accessories you’re looking for online, we’ll also come stocked with all the essentials like cases, chargers, screen protectors, and more for you to try out.
About the Raleigh Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Where to Park
Feel free to park wherever you find a vacant spot.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.4 out of 5.0(45 Reviews)
- January 13, 20201 out of 5If Its possible to could give negative 5 stars I would. My simple trip to the AT&T store on capital Boulevard has turned into my biggest nightmare of the decade. I have been an AT&T customer since 2016 and I recently added Internet to my services In November 2019. I walked in to the AT&T store on capital Boulevard to inquire about my bill being high because I was quoted a combo price of $115 to bundle my Internet and cable bill. I was also prepared to pay all of my bills down to a zero balance at this visit. Only to find myself in a compromising position where my privacy has been compromised as well as my bills have been unified with a complete stranger. I receive notifications that my user ID has been changed to someone else’s user ID and then also to find out that two iPhone 8’s has been ordered under my account name. I inquired on that very day that I was in the store about this user ID name change and that the phone was ordered but the sales representative reassured me that there was no phone ordered and that I should report the email that have been changed because it could have been a mistake or someone could possibly hack into my account not realizing that the exact hacking and mistake happened right there in the store under my nose. I seriously worn the public not to allow any representative write down your pin code because my pin code had been on a sticky note past to about three different persons with my first and last name on that note. If it wasn’t for intuition leading me to check my account on the following Monday I would’ve never known that AT&T allowed the unification with a stranger to add seven lines, 2 iPhone 8’s as well as my information merging with this individual, leading it to be reported under the credit bureau. I was on the phone with customer service investigating this terrible news of me logging into my account to see that my privacy has been compromised and now I am responsible for someone else’s phones,Internet and cable! What a disaster to deal with. My phone call with customer service had me on the phone for over five hours only to be chasing a rabbit that I can never grab. I contacted the fraud agency I’ve spoke with several departments asking and begging to a new unify my bill with this individual explaining my case that I don’t even know who this person is.I ultimately called AT&T on capital to speak with the store manager and that they should call me being that this is an urgent matter. Anthony Porter is the store manager who has a nonchalant behavior on this matter. Instead of waiting for his call I decided to go to the store only to find out that he decided to take a lunch and had me waiting in the store for an hour and was never apologetic for this issue that transpired in his store. I am eight months pregnant dealing with this stress I have worked extremely hard to build my credit the way that it is and also to be disrespected in this matter and to deal with someone who has no sympathyOr tactfulness to solve this issue has been incredibly stressful. I have been the main investigator of this problem I’d try to reach out to Anthony Porter for one week and ultimately had to call Raleigh Police Department to get an answer on my case. They claim that there is a glitch in the system allowing the unification with my account along with this other person’s account to happen. The issue is still doesn’t have a resolution and it’s going on to two weeks. I’ve called to reach out to the area Manager Shane Tucker who has yet to reach out to me. Trying to get in touch with corporate is very difficult. Everyone at AT&T is not on the same page nobody knows the difference between their head and their tail. I just really want a resolution to my case so that I’m no longer responsible for somebody else’s phone. I’m really leaning towards canceling all of my services contacting a lawyer and going with another phone service that values me as a customer. I’m hoping this nightmare ends before I have my baby.
- January 10, 20201 out of 5After setting an appointment at the Capital boulevard location earlier in the week for 3:00 on Thursday to upgrade a device and set up a new service plan, we planned our day around what should have been about an hour long interaction. Never in my life have I experienced such disrespect, lack of attention, and utter ignorance from an employee of a business. AT&T should absolutely have two fewer subscribers after this fiasco.
On the day in question, we walked into the store and were greeted by the store manager, who was very pleasant and personable. He then referred us to another employee, who clearly was immediately bothered by the fact that he had to postpone checking his Snapchat to do his job. This employee then proceeded to provide us with the absolute lowest level of customer service, as though he had practiced to be as terribly rude and disrespectful as he was. He never once greeted us or told us his name. The first words he spoke to us were extremely dry and crass...in the most monotone and disconnected manner possible, as he placed his personal phone back into his pocket, he said: “What phone do you want?”. Strike 1.
We asked for information to read on share plans, and were told “I don’t have any information that I can show you, but go to the AT&T website”. From that, he proceeded to walk us to a table in the store, where he spoke to us with his head down the entire time, while asking us questions without making it clear which one of us they were directed to. Still no mention of available plans...Strike 2.
Seeing as we had the appointment set, and were already in the store, we decided to just deal with this employee and his terribly disrespectful attempts and human interaction. So, my fiancée then told the employee which device she intended to upgrade to. He walked away, head down, staring at his cell phone again. He brings out the phone, still having not once disclosed anything to us about the available service plans. Having no information, and feeling as though we were still clearly taking away from his Snapchat time, we chose to leave the store. We never signed any paperwork, never agreed to any service plan, and never agreed to purchase any devices.
Just when we decided to go to another store location, thinking this experience could not have gotten any worse, my fiancée realized that her current device was no longer activated. We arrived at the store in North Hills, and were immediately greeted by Zach, a very pleasant and personable individual. He informed us that the employee at the Capital Boulevard location had taken the unauthorized initiative to deactivate my fiancée’s phone, and added a new device that we never once agreed to purchase, thereby locking up her account. Strike 3.
We spent over 3 hours between the two stores, in an attempt to correct this nonsense. Zach was able to rectify the other employee’s mistakes, and reactivated her phone. I would advise the staff, management, upper management, and anyone who cares at all about how the store on Capital Boulevard functions to reevaluate the quality of staff that they have chosen to keep.
- May 17, 20195 out of 5Eddie answered several questions I had about using a tablet in Europe and offered options to consider. I did not have to go into the store, but it saved me a lot of time to get help by phone. ( I was dreading going into a store because of all the negative reviews I had read for different locations.)
- April 8, 20195 out of 5It was great they even pronounce my name correctly. Thanks for the great job.
- March 14, 20195 out of 5
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.