AT&T Store Raleigh Capital Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Raleigh
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Raleigh?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Raleigh Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 12, 20205 out of 5Recently contacted ATT to move my prepaid plan to my postpaid plan. They told me that i had to go into a corporate store. So I did, I went into the North Hills store in Raleigh NC and was told that they could not help me do to because the computer would not allow them to switch my plan and i had to call customer service.so i went back home and Call CS AGAIN!!! Only for them to tell me that they could not help and i had to go into corporate store. I was given a address and number to a store that was NOT a corporate store. the retail store told me that i could go to the Capital Blvd location and they could help.So once again i headed to the capital blvd store where all my problems was solved by Harley. She it was in the store for about 2 1/2 hours. Harley call customer service twice and did not give up until my problem was solved. Not only did she solved my problem. I watched Harley put out several fires while i waited for her to help me. She was very knowledgeable, professional and keep a smile on her face THANK YOU SO MUCH HARLEY FOR ALL YOUR HELP. At&t you have a GREAT employee please take GOOD care of her.
- May 4, 20201 out of 5Recently contacted ATT for an issue with a bill. they told us the problem required a signature and that we had to go into a corporate store. So I did, I was greeted by an associate named Dave. He was immediately very dismissive and annoyed. we continued to let him know why we came into the store. he had still told us he wasnt going to help us and that we had to call customers service. so we stayed by and called ATT and Ibwatched him continuously greet and treat people poorly as he dismisses everyone of them. as if he had better things to do. his excuse was ATT doesnt train people to know all they should. he told various customers to go to Best buy, Apple,Samsung or to call Customer service. So I asked him what he was in the store for, he replied to help people but he wasnt qualified to help us. then walked away to play on his phone. xxWe have been loyal customer for over 15 years and didnt appreciate being treated so poorly. if he doesn't like his job I'm sure someone else would. train your associates so they can help people.
was Greeted again by another associate who was uch more customer oriented. kind and friendly (Alex)Response from AT&TMay 19, 2020Hi Melissa M. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- April 19, 20201 out of 5Lazy and useless staff. Not following Covid safety measures.Response from AT&TMay 26, 2020Hello Matthew D This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- January 13, 20201 out of 5If Its possible to could give negative 5 stars I would. My simple trip to the AT&T store on capital Boulevard has turned into my biggest nightmare of the decade. I have been an AT&T customer since 2016 and I recently added Internet to my services In November 2019. I walked in to the AT&T store on capital Boulevard to inquire about my bill being high because I was quoted a combo price of $115 to bundle my Internet and cable bill. I was also prepared to pay all of my bills down to a zero balance at this visit. Only to find myself in a compromising position where my privacy has been compromised as well as my bills have been unified with a complete stranger. I receive notifications that my user ID has been changed to someone else’s user ID and then also to find out that two iPhone 8’s has been ordered under my account name. I inquired on that very day that I was in the store about this user ID name change and that the phone was ordered but the sales representative reassured me that there was no phone ordered and that I should report the email that have been changed because it could have been a mistake or someone could possibly hack into my account not realizing that the exact hacking and mistake happened right there in the store under my nose. I seriously worn the public not to allow any representative write down your pin code because my pin code had been on a sticky note past to about three different persons with my first and last name on that note. If it wasn’t for intuition leading me to check my account on the following Monday I would’ve never known that AT&T allowed the unification with a stranger to add seven lines, 2 iPhone 8’s as well as my information merging with this individual, leading it to be reported under the credit bureau. I was on the phone with customer service investigating this terrible news of me logging into my account to see that my privacy has been compromised and now I am responsible for someone else’s phones,Internet and cable! What a disaster to deal with. My phone call with customer service had me on the phone for over five hours only to be chasing a rabbit that I can never grab. I contacted the fraud agency I’ve spoke with several departments asking and begging to a new unify my bill with this individual explaining my case that I don’t even know who this person is.I ultimately called AT&T on capital to speak with the store manager and that they should call me being that this is an urgent matter. Anthony Porter is the store manager who has a nonchalant behavior on this matter. Instead of waiting for his call I decided to go to the store only to find out that he decided to take a lunch and had me waiting in the store for an hour and was never apologetic for this issue that transpired in his store. I am eight months pregnant dealing with this stress I have worked extremely hard to build my credit the way that it is and also to be disrespected in this matter and to deal with someone who has no sympathyOr tactfulness to solve this issue has been incredibly stressful. I have been the main investigator of this problem I’d try to reach out to Anthony Porter for one week and ultimately had to call Raleigh Police Department to get an answer on my case. They claim that there is a glitch in the system allowing the unification with my account along with this other person’s account to happen. The issue is still doesn’t have a resolution and it’s going on to two weeks. I’ve called to reach out to the area Manager Shane Tucker who has yet to reach out to me. Trying to get in touch with corporate is very difficult. Everyone at AT&T is not on the same page nobody knows the difference between their head and their tail. I just really want a resolution to my case so that I’m no longer responsible for somebody else’s phone. I’m really leaning towards canceling all of my services contacting a lawyer and going with another phone service that values me as a customer. I’m hoping this nightmare ends before I have my baby.
- January 10, 20201 out of 5After setting an appointment at the Capital boulevard location earlier in the week for 3:00 on Thursday to upgrade a device and set up a new service plan, we planned our day around what should have been about an hour long interaction. Never in my life have I experienced such disrespect, lack of attention, and utter ignorance from an employee of a business. AT&T should absolutely have two fewer subscribers after this fiasco.
On the day in question, we walked into the store and were greeted by the store manager, who was very pleasant and personable. He then referred us to another employee, who clearly was immediately bothered by the fact that he had to postpone checking his Snapchat to do his job. This employee then proceeded to provide us with the absolute lowest level of customer service, as though he had practiced to be as terribly rude and disrespectful as he was. He never once greeted us or told us his name. The first words he spoke to us were extremely dry and crass...in the most monotone and disconnected manner possible, as he placed his personal phone back into his pocket, he said: “What phone do you want?”. Strike 1.
We asked for information to read on share plans, and were told “I don’t have any information that I can show you, but go to the AT&T website”. From that, he proceeded to walk us to a table in the store, where he spoke to us with his head down the entire time, while asking us questions without making it clear which one of us they were directed to. Still no mention of available plans...Strike 2.
Seeing as we had the appointment set, and were already in the store, we decided to just deal with this employee and his terribly disrespectful attempts and human interaction. So, my fiancée then told the employee which device she intended to upgrade to. He walked away, head down, staring at his cell phone again. He brings out the phone, still having not once disclosed anything to us about the available service plans. Having no information, and feeling as though we were still clearly taking away from his Snapchat time, we chose to leave the store. We never signed any paperwork, never agreed to any service plan, and never agreed to purchase any devices.
Just when we decided to go to another store location, thinking this experience could not have gotten any worse, my fiancée realized that her current device was no longer activated. We arrived at the store in North Hills, and were immediately greeted by Zach, a very pleasant and personable individual. He informed us that the employee at the Capital Boulevard location had taken the unauthorized initiative to deactivate my fiancée’s phone, and added a new device that we never once agreed to purchase, thereby locking up her account. Strike 3.
We spent over 3 hours between the two stores, in an attempt to correct this nonsense. Zach was able to rectify the other employee’s mistakes, and reactivated her phone. I would advise the staff, management, upper management, and anyone who cares at all about how the store on Capital Boulevard functions to reevaluate the quality of staff that they have chosen to keep.