Learn how to multitask efficiently with additional windows over your main screen with QSlide.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access QSlide
• Resize app window
• Adjust window transparency
• Return to full screen mode or close an app window
1. From the home screen, select an app that is supported by QSlide.
Note: QSlide appears in Calendar, Phone, Contacts, Email, File manager, Quick memo, and Contacts. For this tutorial, Calendar was selected.
2. Select the Menu icon, then select QSlide. QSlide will then appear on your home screen.
Select and drag the lower right corner of the window to the desired size.
Select and drag the Transparency slider to the desired level to adjust the transparency.
Select the desired option:
• FULL SCREEN: Select the Full screen icon to return the app to full screen.
• CLOSE WINDOW: Select the Close icon to close the app window.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.