In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access messaging settings
• Use messaging settings options
• Enable/disable Emergency Alerts
Access messaging settings
1. From the home screen, select the Messaging app
2. Select the Menu icon
, then select Settings
Use messaging settings options
Select the desired option
to access the desired settings
• ACCESS/EDIT MESSAGE NOTIFICATIONS: Select Notifications > Notifications switch.
• ACCESS SMS/MMS SETTINGS: Select Advanced SMS/MMS settings, then adjust settings as desired.
Enable/disable Emergency Alerts
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar
with two fingers then select the Settings icon
2. Select Apps & notifications
then scroll to select Advanced
3. Select Wireless emergency alerts
. Select the desired switches
to enable or disable the desired alerts.Note: Learn more about Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA).