Backup contacts, photos, and files to increase device memory or transfer to another device.
• Swipe up or down from the center of the home screen to access the Apps tray.
• From the Apps tray, select the Contacts app.
• Select the Menu icon , then select Manage contacts.
• Select Import/Export contacts.
• Select EXPORT.
• Select SD card, then select EXPORT. Your contacts are now backed up to your SD card.
Note: For information about your device's memory, visit the Available Memory tutorial.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.