Accessibility features improve the usability of your device for users with impaired vision or hearing, cognitive difficulty, or reduced dexterity.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access accessibility features
• Turn on/off Voice Assistant
• Turn on/off flash notifications
• Enable/disable accessibility shortcuts
• Access and edit Text-to-speech
Select Screen reader then select the Voice Assistant switch.
Note: You will see prompts. Select Allow. To disable voice assistant, double-tap the Voice Assistant switch, then double-tap OK.
From the Accessibility screen, select Advanced settings > Flash notification > Select the Camera flash switch.
From the Advanced settings screen, select Power and Volume up keys then select the switch to place it in the on position. Select the desired Accessibility feature switches.
ACCESS: From the Settings screen, scroll to and select General management > Language and input > scroll to and select Text-to-speech.
EDIT: Edit settings as desired.
• CHANGE LANGUAGE: Select Language, then select the desired option.
• SPEECH RATE: Select and drag the Speech rate slider to the desired speech rate.
• PITCH: Select and drag the Pitch slider to the desired pitch.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.