1. The Missing SIM icon will be displayed in the Notification bar when there is no SIM card in the device.
2. REMOVE BACK COVER & BATTERY: Remove the back cover by inserting your thumbnail into the notch on the bottom left of the back of the device and lifting up. Remove the battery by gently pulling up from the notch at the top.
3. INSERT/REMOVE SIM CARD: Insert the Nano-SIM card into the SIM slot with the metal contacts facing down and the notched edge going in first. Push until it is all the way in. To remove, press on the tab on the side of the SIM slot then slide the Nano-SIM card out.
4. INSERT/REMOVE MEMORY CARD: Insert an optional MicroSD card into the MicroSD card slot, with the metal contacts facing down and the notched edge going in first. Push until it is all the way in. To remove, press on the tab to the left of the MicroSD card slot then slide the MicroSD card out.
5. REPLACE BATTERY: Place the battery in the battery slot with the gold contacts on the battery lined up with the gold contacts on the phone.
6. REPLACE BACK COVER: Place the cover on the back of the phone and gently push in until the cover clicks. The cover should be flush with the rest of the device.