In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Set a security lock
• Change lock type
• Change lock screen timeout
• Lock the device
• Set Lockdown mode
• Log in using the security lock
Set a security lock
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar
, then select the Settings icon
2. Scroll to and select Lock screen & security
3. Select Select screen lock, then select the desired screen lock type and follow the prompts to complete set up.
Note: To set up Fingerprint lock, select the Fingerprints switch then follow the prompts.
4. Edit Lock screen notification settings as desired, then select OK.
Change lock type
From the Lock screen & security screen, select Select screen lock
> enter your current screen lock
> select the desired screen lock type
and follow prompts to complete set up.
Change lock screen timeout
1. From the Lock screen & security screen, select Secure lock settings.
2. Select Lock timer, then select the desired timer duration.
Set Lockdown mode
ENABLE: From the Secure lock settings screen, select the Show lockdown option switch.
USE: Press and hold the Power/Lock button, then select Lockdown.
Lock and unlock device
• LOG IN USING FINGERPRINT SECURITY: Press the Power/Lock button located on the right side of the device. Place and hold your finger on the fingerprint sensor located on the back of the device to unlock.
• LOCK DEVICE: Press the Power/Lock button located on the right side of the device.