Learn how to set up your device as a personal hotspot and share your data connection with Wi-Fi-capable devices.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Turn mobile hotspot on/off
• View mobile hotspot network name & connected devices
• Configure hotspot settings
When Mobile Hotspot is enabled, the Mobile hotspot icon will be displayed in the Notification bar.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Network & internet, then select Tethering.
3. Select the Mobile Hotspot switch.
Note: If Wi-Fi is turned on, you will be prompted to select Turn on. Upon first use, you will be prompted to change the Mobile Hotspot password. Enter the desired password, then select Save.
1. From the Tethering screen, select Mobile Hotspot.
2. The Mobile Hotspot Network name will be displayed under Set up Mobile Hotspot. Connected devices will be displayed below the MOBILE HOTSPOT CLIENT LIST.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.