Learn what camera modes are available on your device and what each mode does.
• Access camera modes
• Access and Use Flash Jump-Cut
• Access and Use Portrait Mode
• Access and Use AI CAM
• Access and Use Google Lens
From the Camera app, select the MODE icon to access camera modes then select the desired camera mode.
Flash Jump-Cut will take four photos in 3 second increments, then save them as a GIF file. From the Camera Modes screen, select Flash Jump-Cut. Select the Capture icon to start taking the sequence of pictures.
1. From the Camera app, select the Switch camera icon.
2. Select the Portrait icon. Select and drag the slider to the desired setting.
Note: From the front-facing camera, you can also access Selfie stickers. Select the Sticker icon to use.
1. AI CAM adjusts the lighting of the photo and applies the best effects by automatically detecting the subject. From the Camera app, select AI CAM.
2. Select the Capture icon to take a photo.
1. Google Lens searches what you see and provides relevant online information. From the Camera app, select Google Lens.
2. Point the camera at the desired object or text. Swipe left or right to the desired icon then select capture.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.