Find out how to back up contacts, photos, and files with a memory card to increase device memory or transfer to another device.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Backup/restore photos & files
• Backup/ restore contacts
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the screen to access the Apps tray. Select the Contacts app.
2. Select the Menu icon, then scroll to and select Manage contacts.
3. Select Import/export contacts, then select Export.
4. Select SD card then select Export. Your contacts are now backed up to your SD card.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.