Check your voicemail messages.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
When a new voicemail is received, the Voicemail icon will appear in the Notification bar.
Select the corresponding icon.
• CALL BACK: Select the Phone icon to call back the phone number.
• PLAY/PAUSE: Select the Play icon to play the message. Select the Pause icon to pause the message.
• DELETE: Select the Delete icon to delete a voicemail.
• SPEAKER: Select the Speaker icon to enable or disable speaker mode.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS: Select the Menu icon then select the desired option.
• SHARE: Select Share to share the voicemail.
• SAVE: Select Save to save the voicemail to your device.
• EXPORT: Select Export to file to save the voicemail as a file that you can easily transfer off the device.
Note: View Access voicemail messages for tips to manage your voicemail. Go to Troubleshoot Voicemail for solutions to common voicemail problems.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.