In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access accessibility features
• Enable/disable accessibility shortcuts
• Edit Text-to-speech settings
Access accessibility features
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar
with two fingers, then select the Settings icon
2. Scroll to and select Accessibility
. Edit Accessibility features
Enable/disable accessibility shortcuts
1. From the Accessibility screen, select Volume key shortcut
Ensure the Use service switch
is in the on position
then select Shortcut service.
2. Select the desired shortcut option
. Note: When Accessibility shortcut is on, press and hold the Volume keys for three seconds to start the selected service. To change the desired shortcut, from the Volume key shortcut screen select Shortcut service then select the desired shortcut.
Edit Text-to-speech settings
From the Accessibility screen, select Text-to-speech settings. Edit settings as desired.