How to use air gestures and motions, and access additional motions and gestures.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and edit notifications and Quick Settings
• Access additional apps
• Enable/disable gestures
• Enable/disable and access jump to camera
• Access and edit Func settings
ACCESS: Swipe down from the Notification bar to access Quick Settings. Notifications will be displayed beneath Quick Settings.
Note: You can access Expanded Quick Settings by swiping down twice from the Notification bar.
EDIT APPEARANCE: Swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers to access Expanded Quick Settings, then select the Edit icon. Select and drag the desired icon to the desired location, then select the back arrow when finished.
Swipe up from the home screen to access the Apps tray.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers, then select the Settings icon.
2. Scroll to and select System, then select Gestures.
3. Select the desired option to enable or disable the desired gesture.
ENABLE/DISABLE: From the Gesture screen, select Jump to camera then select the Jump to camera switch.
ACCESS: From any screen, press the Power/Lock button twice to access the camera.
ACCESS: Func settings are displayed on the lock screen. From the lock screen, select the desired app
EDIT: From the lock screen, double tap the Settings icon. Select the Func settings switch to turn Func settings on or off. Select the Add icon to add a shortcut. Select the Remove icon to remove a shortcut. To reorder shortcuts, select and drag the desired app to the desired location.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.