1. When turning the device on for the first time, or after a factory reset, you will be walked through a series of prompts to set up your device. Choose the desired language
, then select START
2. If you would like to connect to a Wi-Fi network, select the desired network name
and follow the on-screen prompts. Select Use mobile network for setup
to continue on your mobile network.
3. If you would like to restore data from your old device to your new device, select NEXT
and follow the prompts. Select DON'T COPY
to set up the device without restoring.
4. Logging into a Google account is required if you intend to use Google Services such as the Play Store, Gmail, Google Maps, and more. If you would like to add your Google account, enter your Email or phone number
then follow the prompts. If you do not have an account but would like to add one, select Create account
. If you would like to continue without setting up an account, select Skip
. Select Next
5. Review the Google Services prompt. Select I agree
to continue setting up the device.Note: You will only receive this screen if you added your Google account.
6. Review the Google services prompt, then select the desired switches
. When finished, select ACCEPT
7. If you would like to set up a screen lock for security, select the desired option
and follow the on-screen prompts. To proceed without setting up a screen lock, select Not now
8. Review the Google Assistant prompt, then select the desired option
9. If you would like to add another email account, change font size, or change wallpaper, select the desired option
and follow the on-screen prompts. To continue, select NO THANKS
What's in the box?
• 4FF Nano SIM
• Charging block
• Micro-USB Cable
• Quick Start Guide
• Removable lithium ion 2500mAh battery