Learn how to secure your personal content and keep it hidden on your device.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Set up Secure Folder
• Access Secure Folder
• Add apps to Secure Folder
• Use Secure Folder
• Hide Secure Folder
1. From the home screen, swipe down from the Notification bar then select the Settings icon.
2. Scroll to and select Biometrics and security, then select Secure Folder.
3. Select Agree.
Note: If prompted, enter your Samsung account password then select OK. If you are already signed into a Samsung account on your device, select CONFIRM to verify that you would like to set up Secure Folder using the Samsung account listed.
4. Select the desired folder lock type, then select Next.
Note: For this tutorial, Pattern was chosen.
5. Enter the desired lock code, then select Continue. Enter the lock code again, then select Confirm.
After completing the Secure folder set up, the Secure Folder app will appear in your Apps tray. When you access Secure folder, you will be prompted to enter your passcode. Select the Secure Folder app, then enter the passcode.
Note: To access the Apps tray, swipe up or down from the center of the home screen.
Select the Add icon. Select the desired app(s), then select Add to add apps to the secure folder.
Select the Menu icon. Select the desired option:
From the Settings screen, scroll to and select Biometrics and security > select Secure Folder > enter your passcode > select the Show icon on Apps screen switch > Hide.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.