Learn how to access and use Camera modes, effects, customization, and crop a photo.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access camera modes and filters
• Customize photo and video settings
• Turn shutter sound on/off
• Crop a photo
1. From the Camera app, swipe left to MORE to access modes such as Pro and Panorama.
Note: Pro allows you to manually adjust settings such as ISO, White Balance and exposure levels. Panorama allows you to create wider photos by stitching together multiple photo.
2. To access filters, select the Filters icon then select the desired filter.
Note: Filters are not available in some camera modes.
From the Camera app, select the Settings icon then edit settings as desired.
From the Camera settings screen, scroll to and select the Shutter sound switch.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.