Learn how to set up your device as a personal hotspot and share your data connection with Wi-Fi-capable devices.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Turn mobile hotspot on/off
• View mobile hotspot network name & connected devices
• Configure hotspot settings
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers, then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Network & internet, then select Hotspot & tethering.
3. Select Wi-Fi hotspot, then select the Wi-Fi hotspot switch.
Note: If prompted, select OK to confirm.
VIEW MOBILE HOTSPOT NETWORK NAME: The Wi-Fi hotspot Network name and Security type will be displayed on the Wi-Fi hotspot screen.
VIEW CONNECTED DEVICES: From the Wi-Fi hotspot screen, select Advanced > Manage devices. Connected devices will be displayed.
1. From the Wi-Fi hotspot screen, select the desired network setting:
• HOTSPOT NAME: Change the Name of the Wi-Fi hotspot network.
• SECURITY: Change the Security type of the Wi-Fi hotspot network.
• HOTSPOT PASSWORD: View or change the Password of the Wi-Fi hotspot network.
2. Edit the desired information, then select OK when finished.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.