In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Download and access Call Protect
• Block a number
• Access settings
Download and access Call Protect
1. Call protect does not come preinstalled on your iOS device. To download AT&T Call Protect, from the home screen, select the App Store app
> Search tab
> Search field
> enter AT&T Call Protect
> select a suggestion
> select GET
. Note: If you have previously downloaded AT&T Call Protect, select the Download from iCloud icon.
2. Select Enable call protection
3. Enter your myAT&T wireless number
, then select Next
. Enter the PIN
sent via text, then scroll to and select Verify
4. Select Continue
5. Review the Terms & Conditions, then select I agree
. Review the Welcome to AT&T Call Protect prompt, then select Continue
.Note: Select OK to allow the app to access your contacts. Review the notifications prompts then select Allow or Don't Allow.
Block a number
Select the Block tab > My Block List > Add > select the desired option and follow the prompts.
Select the More tab to access settings. Edit settings as desired.