Learn how to lock or unlock your display, set a screen security lock type, get your PUK code, or request your device be unlocked from the AT&T network.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Set a security lock
• Change lock type
• Change lock screen timeout
• Lock and unlock device
1. From the Security screen, select the Settings icon next to Screen lock.
2. Select Automatically lock, then select the desired timeout duration.
• LOG IN USING FINGERPRINT SECURITY: Press the Power/Lock button located on the right side of the device. Place and hold your finger on the fingerprint sensor located on the back of the device to unlock. Alternately, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, then enter your security lock.
• LOCK DEVICE: Press the Power/Lock button located on the right side of the device.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.