Create and respond to text (SMS), Advanced Messaging, or picture (MMS) messages, add, save, and view received attachments and more.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access messages
• Compose & send a message
• Read & respond to a new message
• Delete a message
When a new message is received, the New Message icon will display in the Notification bar.
From the home screen, select the Messaging app.
1. Select the Add icon.
2. Select the 'To' field, then enter the desired recipient.
Note: To create a Group Message, from the 'To' field, enter additional contacts as desired. When finished, select the Checkmark icon.
3. Compose and send a message using the following options as desired.
• ENTER MESSAGE: Select the 'Advanced messaging' field to enter the desired message.
• ADD ATTACHMENT: Select the Add icon and follow the prompts to add an attachment.
• SEND A MESSAGE: When finished composing a message, select the Send icon to send the message.
From the Messaging inbox, select the desired message thread.
VIEW/SAVE AN ATTACHMENT: To view an attachment, select the desired attachment. To save an attachment, select the desired attachment then select the Save icon.
RESPOND TO A MESSAGE: Select the desired option:
• REPLY: Enter the desired message in the 'Advanced messaging' field, then select the Send icon.
• FORWARD: Select and hold the desired message. Select the Menu icon, then select Forward and follow the prompts to forward the message.
From the desired message thread, select and hold the desired message then select the Delete icon. Select DELETE to confirm.
DELETE MESSAGE THREAD: From the Messaging screen, select and hold the desired message thread then select the Delete icon. Select DELETE to confirm.
By default, attachments will be saved to the Messaging folder in the Gallery Go app. To view saved attachments, from the home screen select the Gallery Go app > Folders tab > Messages.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.