Block and unblock devices from connecting to the AT&T Turbo Hotspot 2's Wi-Fi network.
• Block a device
• Unblock a device
1. From your connected device's web browser, go to http://hotspot.webui. Enter your Login Password, then click Login.
Note: The admin password for the online WebUI is the last 8-digits of the IMEI code, which is printed on the device label (underneath the battery). IMEI code is also listed on the Device Details screen of your device. Ensure that your device is connected to the AT&T Turbo Hotspot 2's Wi-Fi network. For more information, please see the Connect Devices to Wi-Fi or Connect PC or Mac to Wi-Fi tutorials.
2. Click the Wi-Fi drop-down menu on the left side of the screen, then click Connected Devices.
3. Click the Add icon beside the desired device, then click OK.
1. From the home screen of the WebUI management website, click the Wi-Fi drop-down menu on the left side of the screen then click Connected Devices.
2. Click the Remove icon beside the desired device, then click OK.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.