In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Make a video call
• Respond to an incoming video call
• Change call type
• Video call options
• Enable or disable video call
Make a video call
A video call can be made through the Dialpad
Phone app or through the Contacts list
Contacts app. To make a video call through the Dialpad, enter the desired number
then select the Video Call icon
Note: The Video Call icon appears in green if the person has the capability to receive a Video Call and is gray and crossed out if the person does not have the capability to receive a Video Call.
Respond to an incoming call
• ACCEPT VIDEO CALL: Select and drag the Video call icon up to accept a video call.
• REJECT VIDEO CALL: Select and drag the Video call icon down to reject a video call.
• VOICE ONLY CALL: Select and drag the Voice only icon to accept a voice call.
Change call type
Switch between a HD Voice and Video call.
• SWITCH TO A VOICE CALL: While on a video call, select the Voice call icon.
• SWITCH TO A VIDEO CALL: While on a voice call, select the Video call icon.
Note: When switching from a Voice to Video call, the person you are on the phone with will have the option to accept or reject the change from an HD Voice Call to a Video Call.
Video call options
Select the screen, then select the desired option:
• ENABLE/DISABLE YOUR CAMERA: Select the Video icon.
• SWITCH BETWEEN FRONT & REAR CAMERAS: Select the Switch camera icon.
• ADD A VIDEO CALL: Select the Add call icon.
• END A VIDEO CALL: Select the End call icon.
Note: You can add up to 5 people to the video call. The person talking is shown on screen at the time.
Enable or disable a video call
From the Phone app, select the Menu icon
> Video call switch
Note: Video Call is turned on by default. When Video Call is off, incoming Video Calls will appear as voice calls.
Certain restrictions, requirements or limitations may apply for this feature/service. For more details, visit https://www.att.com/features/video-calling/.