In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access & listen to a voicemail
• Access voicemail options
When a new voicemail is received, the Voicemail icon
will appear in the Notification bar
Access & listen to a voicemail
: From the home screen, swipe up
from the center of the screen
to access the Apps tray, then scroll to and select the Visual Voicemail app
: Select the desired voicemail message
Access voicemail options
Select the corresponding icon
• CALL BACK: Select the Phone icon to call back the phone number.
• PLAY/PAUSE: Select the Play icon to play the message. Select the Pause icon to pause the message.
• DELETE: Select the Delete icon to delete a voicemail.
• SPEAKER: Select the Speaker icon to enable or disable speaker mode.
: Select the Menu icon
, then select the desired option
: Select Share
to share the voicemail.
: Select Save
to save the voicemail to your device. Note: View Access voicemail messages for tips to manage your voicemail. Go to Troubleshoot Voicemail for solutions to common voicemail problems.