In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access accessibility features
• Turn on/off Voice Assistant
• Enable/disable accessibility shortcuts
• Enable and use Select to Speak
• Access Real Time Text (RTT) settings
Select TalkBack, then select the Use TalkBack switch to place it in the On position.
Note: Review the TalkBack prompts, then double-tap Next. When finished, double-tap Finish. To disable, double-tap the Talkback switch, then double-tap Stop.
From the Accessibility screen, scroll to and select Accessibility Menu, then select the Accessibility Menu shortcut switch.
Note: Review the control permission prompt, then select the desired option. Select Got it.
From the Accessibility screen, select Select to Speak, then select the Select to Speak shortcut switch to place it in the On position.
Note: Review the Select to Speak prompt, then select Allow to confirm. Review the Use accessibility button to open prompt, then select Got it.
To use Select to Speak, select the Speaker icon, then select the area of the screen you would like to hear read aloud.
Note: To pause screen reading, select the Pause icon. To resume, select the Play icon. To stop using Select to Speak, select the Stop icon.
Select Settings > Text to speech settings. Edit settings as desired.
• CHANGE LANGUAGE: Select Language, then select the desired option.
• SPEECH RATE: Select and drag the Speech rate slider to the desired speech rate.
• PITCH: Select and drag the Pitch slider to the desired pitch.
Real Time Text (RTT) allows you to use text to communicate during a call. To access RTT, from the Accessibility screen, scroll to and select RTT call button then select the desired option.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.