Block and unblock devices from connecting to your Router's Wi-Fi network.
1. From your device's web browser, go to http://attwifimanager. Enter your Username and Password, then click SIGN IN.
2. Click SETTINGS at the top of the page.
3. Click Security, then click Access Controls.
4. Click the Enable checkbox.
5. Ensure that BlackList is selected under Filter Type. Click ADD under BLOCKED DEVICES.
6. Enter the device's Name and MAC Address. Click ADD.
Note: To add a device that is currently connected to the network, click the Add icon then click the desired device.
From the Access Controls screen, click the checkbox next to the desired device then click DELETE.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.