In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
From the home screen, swipe up from the center of the screen to access the Apps tray. Select and drag the desired app to the desired location on the home screen.
Note: To remove an app from the home sceen, select and drag the desired app to Remove at the top of the screen.
Select and drag the desired app over another app, then release. A new folder will automatically be created. To delete a folder, remove all apps from the folder. The folder will automatically be deleted.
Select and hold an empty space on the home screen, then perform the following for the desired display option:
• SET DEFAULT HOME SCREEN PANEL: The leftmost panel is the default home screen.
• ADD A WIDGET: Select Widgets then select and drag the desired widget to the desired location.
• CHANGE WALLPAPER: Select Wallpaper & style, then navigate to and select the desired wallpaper.
• MORE SETTINGS: Select Home settings to access and edit more home screen settings.
Smart Space provides customizable info on home screen based on time, location, and activity. To enable this feature, from the Home settings screen, select At a Glance, then select Turn on.
Notes: Select Customize to access Smart Space settings. You can access additional settings by selecting the Settings icon next to At a Glance on the Home settings screen.
1. Select Wallpaper & style, then select Lock screen.
2. Edit the settings as desired. Select the screen to preview, then select Set Wallpaper.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.